Calm Before the Storm

Third POV
As the Grimm swarmed the outer lines, several aerial Grimm went past to attack Beacon. At the Atlas Military fought the aerial Grimm, the Brotherhood fought the ones on the ground. Several vertibirds had been flying out with civilians to ensure that they survived. These flew low to avoid both land and air Grimm. With Vale being a super city, though, it made air attacks increasingly hard as only some aerial Grimm made it through, while the rest either killed by Atlas or crashed into the buildings. With people evacuating from different checkpoints, APCs loading up and leaving, and Tanks giving covering fire for the APCs, people could count of the joint military forces to get it done. With the civilians out of the city, the Brotherhood had fallen back to the second line. Halfway into the city was a chokepoint where several Grimm thousand were cut down as they attacked. However, the position was soon overrun as several hordes came. With the second line fallen, the Brotherhood had fallen back to the Final line, Beacon. It was a Citadel on its own with several huntsmen and huntresses in training joining in on the fight. They were not about to let their home fall to the Grimm as the last of the Grimm Swarm had shown up. This was truly a fight for survival.

Jaune POV
We were currently firing on the enemy forces as they charged at us with overwhelming numbers. The swarm was bested in several areas while some were having a hard time holding the creatures back. Several of our tanks had been positioned up here as the Grimm tried to take this position. As they charged at the lines, we opened fire with lasers, plasma, bullets, you name it. We were hammering their forces as they attacked the last line. We were not about to let Beacon Fall. Now was the time to test my new blade as a King Teiju had appeared. I drew Blush from Wilt as I charged at the beast. As it struck the ground, I used my jump pack to land on its arm and strike it with the blade. As it screamed in pain, I took this opportunity to make my way up the arm to its head. As it finally recovered, it was already too late as it had only seen the sky when it was finally done yelling. As several Grimm began to scatter, the Brotherhood pushed forward in an attempt to take back the city.

Sentinel: Now's the time brothers and sisters, take back your city.

This was meet with a battlecry from the Brotherhood of Steel soldiers as we pushed through several lines of enemies and into the city. We had made it down to the ground as we fought into the city. We had shown no fear as several Grimm began to retreat as we pushed them back. The soldiers held up at the Citadel had seen this act of courage and joined in on the fight. As the push went forward, we wiped out any Grimm forces that tried to take back the ground they had lost.

Third POV
With the Grimm finally pushed far enough from the city, two missiles were launched as the civilians in the safe zones of Vale watched as the missiles flew upwards and towards the remains of the Grimm Swarm. As the missiles hit the ground, the earth underneath the city shook as the explosions could be seen from here. These were energy dust warheads that had been attached to the rockets. With the explosion being a massive blast of energy, the Grimm had either been disintegrated or blown away. People watched in awe as they saw they massive blasts of energy wipeout the remains of the swarm.

Two Weeks later
Reporter: It's been two weeks since the Battle of Vale had taken place and people are finally back in their homes as of now.

Reporter: With the reconstruction of Vale complete, people are lined up outside their homes to watch the parade unfold.

Reporter: I'm here broadcasting to you live in one of the Vertibirds above the parade and let me tell you this is a hoot and a half.

Reporter: With the Brotherhood of Steel and Atlas Military joint forces fighting back the Grimm Swarm, people can rest easy knowing that they are always protected by these forces.

Reporter: Im here at the parade location where the Brotherhood of Steel is marching past with not only tanks, soldiers and APCs, but tamed Grimm as well, that's right, tamed Grimm. These big creatures are a Steel Gray with Black Eyes, and let me tell ya these puppies sure are a sight to see as they stand proud with the Brotherhood.

Reporter: With the Brotherhood here today to show off several of the new developments they made, people can see that they are true protectors since every soldier across Remnant stands ready at a minutes notice. This had lead to the creation of a new company for the Brotherhood, the Minute Men. These are a volunteer militia that use laser muskets to fight battles and take on any threats that the Brotherhood won't be able to make it to. With these popping up in cities, towns, and villages across the globe, people are wondering when the fight for control will be done.

Sentinel O'Brian: With the defeat of the Grimm here two weeks ago today, we have proven that we will not falter in the face of the enemy. We have proven that both humans and Faunas can stand together as not enemies but brothers and sisters in arms. We stand together for the people, we are by the people, and we are with the people of Remnant. We know that they will try again and we will be ready. This is the Calm before the Storm. When that storm hits, however, we will hit back like a hurricane. We will not let this great city fall, and we will stand as one!

As the speech was finished, cheers of hope and joy came around the world as people all over stood with the Brotherhood. This was a revolutionary event as people were no longer divided, but standing under one banner, united as brothers and sisters.