Bill Cipher x Child! Reader

(Because I felt like something fluffy. Comment if you want a second part!)

-Bill POV-

   I was walking-er, floating- through Gravity Falls, having nothing to do. I was bored, and didn't want to take the time to destroy Stan's life. I came upon a house, that had burned down. "Well, that's strange..." I muttered. "Mommy? Daddy?". I turned. A small girl was crawling out from under some bushes, and looked scared. ' I felt slightly bad for the kid. 'NO!! DON'T THINK THAT WAY BILL!!!!' I thought.

The kid looked up, and saw me. For a second, it was like a staring match. I floated down to the kid, and she sniffed. 'Aw, heck...' I thought, and picked her up. She clung to me as I flew off, and I almost laughed.

   -Time Skip-

I was dozing, after a long tiring day, at war with Stan. "Bill!!" I heard a small voice yell at me. I looked down, at Y/N, the girl I had, er, adopted. She had on her yellow sweater, and held her arms up. "Uppy,!" She demanded, and with a sigh, I picked her up. She clung to me, burying her face in my shirt, and yawned. Soon, she e fell asleep. I just smiled.

Nnnhjgubujguffh..... sorry it's rushed, and I ,didn't say he was human in the beginning..... afgughughjj *dies*