Dipper x Cat! Reader

A little special I decided on. Enjoy! 😺😺

Your POV
I carefully balanced on the fence, looking at the building. Humans came in and out, talking, and laughing. I wished I could read. The house had a big board across the top, with letters, but I couldn't read it. I couldn't contain my curiosity any more, and once the last person left, I slipped in the doorway.

Dipper POV
I closed the door, and flipped the sign, letting out a sigh of relief. Today was hectic, with more customers. I went to the closet, and got out the broom. It was Mabel's turn to sweep, but she was nowhere to be found. Again. Wendy was cleaning out the cash register, so it wasn't so bad, I guess. I caught myself staring at her, and quickly looked away, blushing madly. Well, at least she didn't see me staring, it would have been worse. It could have gotten even more bad, if MABEL caught me staring. I'd never hear the end of it.
"Hey Dip, I'm leaving!" Wendy said, exiting the shop. I waved bye, and continued my chore. I heard a clink behind the register counter, and stopped. Holding the broom like it was a weapon, I peeked over the counter.

Your POV
Oops. I knocked over that glass ball. I quickly hid in a shelf, pulling my tail close to me. I peered out, and up. A young human male looked over, confused, and looking around. He came around, and I shrank back. I watched his feet go by, stopping a few inches away, as he picked up the glass ball. He muttered something, and went on tip-toe, putting it back. I glanced nervously at the broom he was holding. Humans liked to hit me with those, yelling nasty things at me, chasing me away from their garbage cans. They weren't gonna eat it, so why am I in trouble for that?? The male sighed, and turned, but tripped over his feet, falling on his face with a thud. He yelped in surprise, the broom clattering as it hit the floor. A gruff voice from another room yelled something.
"I'm fine, Grunkle Stan," the male yelled back, on his hand and knees. He pushed his hat back up off his eyes, and saw me. I froze, my fur poofing up in fear. Here it comes. I'm trapped, and he will hit me with the broom.

Dipper POV
There was a cat under the desk! They stared at me, eyes slanting, and fur frizzing up. They were scared. I carefully scooched over to the desk, and put my hand out for them to sniff. They pulled away, but then sniffed my hand. They seemed to think I was safe, and head-butted my hand, purring. I smiled a bit, and they came out, curling around me. I picked them up, and they relaxed in my arms. They were so floofy, why were they so floofy??!! I petted them, and they purred in response. Grunkle Stan had to let me keep them.

Welp, this was crappy. I'm sorry if he's OOC, I have, dead honest, never watched Gravity Falls. Bye my kittens!