Child! Bill Cipher x Reader

A/N: I was bored, my internet has been down for two days now, I'm dying.....

Y/N POV
I was just finishing up at the Mystery Shack, putting away the broom and other cleaning supplies, when Dipper came up to me, looking nervous. "What's up, Dip?" I asked. "Hey Y/N, um, can you do me a favor?" He said, and I leaned against the counter. "Sure," I answered. And, without explanation, Dipper placed a child at my feet, then ran out the door, yelling "okaythanksbye!!". I stared in confusion at the tiny thing, who also looked up at me with one eye, the other covered by an eyepatch. Wait, he looked familiar... oh. Hell. No. Bill Cipher. A... Child?! He lifted his hands up, and said "Uppy!". OMFG, this was too cute, and funny, all at the same time! The, Bill Cipher, was a child. He frowned when I didn't pick him up at first, making the most adorable pouty face. I laughed, then picked him up. If he got back to normal, I was sooooo blackmailing him with this.

»Time Skip, cause I tired and lazy af«

I was sitting on the couch with the tiny Bill, who was sleeping soundly. I watched him, not in a creepy way, as he yawned, and turned over on his side. I carefully put a blanket over him, then went up to my bed, laying down, and going to sleep instantly. But, I texted all the pictures I took of Bill to Mabel first.

¥>BONUS ENDING<¥
I yawned, and sat up, before being pulled back down again by strong arms. I let out a squeak, then wriggled to where I was facing the person who dragged me down. A, fully grown, Bill looked at me lazily, then cuddled me closer saying "Five more minutes....." before falling back asleep. I blushed, and looked towards the door. Mabel stood there, took a picture, then ran yelling "I SHIP IT!!!!!!".

.
.
.
Oh well, was bored, had nothing to do since internet was down, and was wanting to do more Bill Cipher x Reader stuff. Sorry it's rushed, I am dealing with writers block. Comment story ideas, as well as vote for what kind of story you want (yandere, fluff, angst, etc.). Bye my kittens!!