Bill Cipher x Child Reader PART 2

Because EmeryTheEspeon864 wanted this. Kind of lost interest in this, and left it for a bit as a draft, refound it, published the chapter, and attempted a second chapter. But my tablet hating me, wouldn't let me publish. So, agh, this is gonna be rushed, it's 1 in the morning.... Bill is human.

Bill Cipher POV
I was in the dreamscape, resting. I needed a bit of time to myself, away from everyone.... even (Y/N). I loved her, she was my little girl, but I was in a tense mood. I opened my eye, and frowned. Maybe I should check on her. I went into her dreams, since she was napping, and saw her having another night terror. I sighed, exited the dreamscape, and went to her. She was curled up, sweating, and whimpering. I picked her up, not waking her, and gave her a better dream. She relaxed, and went back to a peacefully sleep. I sighed again. She had these night terrors a lot. Maybe because of what happened, before I found her. I had gone in her memories, and saw that she witnessed something a child her age should never witness. I placed her back on the bed, tucked the covers around her small form, and closed the door, leaving it open a crack if I was needed.
(Y/N) POV
I woke up, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes (child cartoon reference, can you guess~?). I saw the door was open, and jumping off my bed, toddled into the living room. I heard soft snoring on the couch, and peeked over the edge. Daddy (Bill) was sleeping, hair all messy, and clothes disheveled. I giggled slightly, and Daddy snorted, opened his eyes, and saw me. He yawned, sat up, and ruffled my hair. "Hey kiddo... you're awake early," he said, before getting up and stretching. "Well, let's get breakfast started, hmm?". I giggled, and ran to the kitchen, with Daddy following me.
>Time Skip<
Daddy got the dishes done, and pulled on his yellow coat, bow, and that. "Aww, do you have to go Daddy?" I whined, clinging to hiss pants leg. He chuckled, crouched down to my level, and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Yes, but I promise, I will be back, and we can play, awright?". I giggled, and nodded. Daddy smiled, stood up, and left, locking the door behind him.

That was the last I saw Daddy.

I waited, all day. I had cereal for dinner. I had a nightmare that night. Daddy was in trouble. He was against an old man. The old man did something to Daddy, that caused him to contort in painful looking ways. He was screaming, gibberish I couldn't understand. Daddy tried to hit the guy, but he punched Daddy. And Daddy shattered, fading away. I woke up in tears. I ran to the living room, wanting to see Daddy, wanting to see his smile again, hear his laugh again. But...
Daddy was gone.

Daddy...

You promised....

.
.
.
Aaaaaahhhhh, sorry about the feels!!! 😫😫😫😫😫😥😥😥😥😖😖 I'm tired. I didn't mean for it to end like that, I was aiming for something fluffy....
Well, that's part 2 done. Might work on more chapters on this...
Vote for next chapter:
Fluff
Yandere
Yandere-ish
Smut/Lemon
Innocent
Blooper(?)