Bill x Innocent! Reader (PART 1?)

-Your POV-
I yawned, and stretched, slowly climbing out of bed. I was spending the summer with my cousin, Dipper Pines. Me, him, and Mabel were close, and we all loved the mysterious or spooky. I ran downstairs, and to the kitchen, where Soos was making breakfast. I quickly ate mine, eager to go meet Dipper in the woods. He said he had something to show me! After I put my dishes away, I dangerously the door, and ran into the woods. The meeting place was at our treehouse, but I somehow got lost. I started to panic, when I tripped over something. I looked up. There was a statue of some, weird, illuminati dorito. I poked its hand, before running off again.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY HIGH MABEL-

Dipper had found some weird goblin like creatures, and nearly got us killed again! I was stomping into the living room, while he was apologizing repeatedly. I forgave him, because I was nice that way. He went up to his room, to look over that old journal. Stan and the others said he didn't need it, he just liked to read the pages. I went back up to my room, and got out my coloring utensils, and started doodling. When I was done, I got it, and ran to Stan, to show him.

-Stanley Stan POV,-
I was watching TV, trying to find a good show, when Y/N ran in, and shoved a drawing in my face. "Look what I drew, Grunkle Stan!" She said, excitedly. I sighed and looked at the drawing, and froze up. It was a drawing of Bill Cipher. But, she didn't know about him! So how had she?!...