Bill Cipher x Child! Reader PART 3!!

You guys wanted it, you will get it. And thank you sososososososo much for the 3.44K reads!!!!!! I love you all so much!!!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

~Your POV~
It had been a year since dad disappeared. I am 11 now. I ran through the forest, running along my familiar paths, when I saw something new. It was a sign, that had words scribbled on it. I couldn't read yet, dad didn't get the chance to teach me. It had an arrow pointing somewhere, so I followed it. I came to the edge of the forest. This was the farthest I have ever been from home!

I saw a run-down looking cabin, with some people entering, and exiting it. There was a boy sweeping the porch. He had a cap on, red t-shirt, blue vest and shorts, and brown hair. He went inside, and I ventured closer to the cabin, peeking into a window. There was a living room, with a TV, cow(?) skull, chair, and rug. An old man was sitting on the chair watching the TV, as a girl read on the floor. She had long brown hair, a bright pink sweater, blue shirts, and nacho earrings. I thought that was pretty funny. The boy came in, spoke to the old man, and exited. I tried to see what the man was watching but someone yelled "HEY!", and scared me. Turning around, I saw the boy. I panicked, and ran away, him yelling for me to stop. I didn't stop, not until I reached home.

-TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY CAUSE I LAZY-

I woke up, hearing voices.

"We're gonna have to tear this old shack down. It's unused, and just an eyesore,".

"But Grunkle Stan,it's all the way out here... Me and Mabel could fix it up, and turn it into a playhouse,".

Wait... that voice sounded familiar... I checked the window, and saw the old guy, Grunkle Stan I guess, and the boy. I yelped, and crawled under the bed.

"What was that?"

"I don't know, maybe an animal,"

"Well, you go check Dipper,".

I heard the boy, Dipper, enter my house, and start looking around. His feet passed my bed, and I held my breath. He seemed satisfied, and started to walk away, when my nose itched. I sneezed, and he stopped. I froze, like a deer in the headlights, and Dipper looked under the bed. He gasped, and I RAN. I bolted past Stan, who yelled in surprise, and kept running. Or tried. Stan had a hold on my arm.

"LET ME GO!!" I yelled.

"What did she say? That wasn't English, at least I think," Stan said. It was the only language dad had taught me, what did he mean 'English'?

"Well, let's take her down to the police station, and get an identity on her," Stan said, dragging me along, despite my struggles.

-SOME TIME LATER-

"Well, there's been no missing child reports, or anything, so I can't tell ya," a short, brown-skinned, chubby man said. They put me behind bars, like an animal. I clenched the bars in my tiny fists, glaring at them.

"Does that mean she's a orphan?" The taller, skinnier one asked. The chubby one nodded.

"We can keep her here, if you want," the chubby one said.

"Nah, I'll take her," Stan said, as they let me out. Stan grabbed my arm again, and took me to the car. Dipper helped him wrangle me in, and lock the door. I was scared. I was told bad things about others from dad. And this Stan person seemed awfully familiar, for reasons I don't know. After a short drive, we arrived at the shack. I was tired, and didn't struggle when they led me into the shack. After a while, they cleaned out a room for me. I slept on the bare floor, in a corner.

I woke up suddenly, wheezing. Another nightmare if dad getting killed. They would get worse each time. I curled up, and softly cried. That's when I realized it. This Stan person was the man who killed my dad. Anger filled me, and I stood up. Peeking out the door, I tiptoed down the hallway, into the kitchen, and grabbed a knife. I would avenge my dad. Creeping into Stan's room, I found him snoring away. I got closer. And closer. Then I was beside his bed. I raised the knife above him, but my arm knocked a glass of the nightstand. It shattered, and I jumped back. Stan woke up, saw me with the knife, and started yelling.

After a struggle, Stan had my arms pinned to my sides, and Dipper had thrown the knife away.

"Kid, are ya crazy?!! What was that for?!" Stan yelled. Tears sprang to my eyes.

"You killed him..." I said, in English. I had caught onto it. I'm a fast learner, dad said so. "YOU KILLED MY DAD!!!" I screamed, and started to thrash.

"B-but Grunkle Stan never killed anyone!" Dipper said. I was crying a river, thrashing, and screaming.

"HE DID TOO!! MY DADDY, BILL!!! HE KILLED HIM!!! HE SHATTERED HIM AMONGST BLUE FIRE!!!" I screamed, my voice growing hoarse. Stan let me go, and I crumbled to the floor, weak.

"So you were the one..." Stan mumbled, "you were the one he dedicated his last words to...".

-LATER-

"Kid, I'm sorry, but Bill was threatening our existence, and I had to do it," Stan said. I glared at him, in sullen anger. My dad's last words still rang in my head.

"I'm sorry baby... I really wish I could have kept my promise... I love you..."

My dad spent his dying words saying he loved me. I started to tear up again, but rubbed them away.

"I can take you to his grave sight..." Dipper said. I nodded, and followed him into the woods. He led me to a statue that was of my dad. Dipper left me, and I crouched by the statue. It was my dad, on his knees, looking up in sorrow. I started crying again, and hugged the statue.

"Oh daddy... why... why did you have to die? I wish you could come back..." I whimpered. After a few hours of crying, I fell asleep next to the statue.

-IN THE MORNING-

I slowly opened my eyes, and was greeted by the sun, and warmth. Someone was hugging me! I squirmed to face the person of unexpected contact, and cried out in joy!

"DADDY, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" I screamed, hugging him, as he laughed, and hugged me back. I cried tears of joy, which he wiped away with his thumb.

"I never break my promises, baby," he said.

Well that was a shitshow of feels. So many people wanted a part 3, that I had to do it. Well, this concludes the end of this little Bill Cipher x Child Reader. Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for requesting!!!