Chapter 2 - Ashes

Elsa's POV -

    "See, your majesty, it just keeps piling on my clothes and now it won't come off!"

    I looked at the skirt the old lady was holding up, covered in black ash.
    I tried rubbing it.

"Okay, thank you Mrs. Rellin, i'll try to fix this as soon as possible."

     Mrs. Rellin nodded, bowed, then walked back inside her home.

    Anna and I were going around town asking the citizens on the effect of the mysterious black ash.
    All have claimed it's stickiness to cloth.

"The same problem. We need to-,"
    I turn to find an empty spot where Anna used to stand.

    I look around before spotting her at one of the carrot stands, talking to Kristoff.

    Sigh. I'll just let her be.

    A path of wind suddenly blew, carrying the black ash.

How? Where is it coming from?

I began following the wind's direction, passing straight through the town.

"Good morning your Majesty"

"Nice day my Queen"

"Lovely morning your highness"

I nodded my head to the citizens' greetings.
They all smiled and shuffled along to their busy day.
I started passing the empty docks and to eventually what I recognized as the lake I had crossed before when I fled.
I stopped at the edge and looked to the other side where I once had gotten away.
Seeing the ashes again blowing from that way, I traced the path, seeing where it may be coming from...

the North Mountain?

•🐮•

Edited 11-29-2017

HI GUYS IM STILL ALIVE!

It's comingggg, it's commminggg

Check out my own story MIRANDEN

•🐮•