Chapter 18 - Save Me...

Elsa's Pov ~

    In a blink of an eye, we were gone. The blue sky turned to dark clouds and white cement to ashen rocks.

I dropped to the ground and breathed in heavily. He had held on tight.

"Welcome to your new home, Queen Elsa."
I heard Pitch laugh.

I held tight to my stomach,
"Where are we?"
I managed through gasps.

    "Your new ho-"

"Don't toy with me Pitch, where are we?"
    I cut him off.

    By this time, I was furious.

I can just ice him here.
Just do it Elsa, he's vulnerable.
I can stab him through the heart, he's not looking.
Just do it Elsa and you can be safe with Jack.

Jack...

"Alright, straight to the point and I haven't yet conditioned you. Well my base of course, far from the guardians who won't be saving you anytime soon so you can just wait anxiously forever or just accept the fact you're with me now. Jack-"

"Jack's going to come find me. I know it."

He laughed.

"Of course he is. I'm hoping he will. Just after your new look."

I got up and watched his back.

"New look?"

"He'll be so happy for my gift..."
He softly said.

This is it!

    I felt the energy run in my veins to my palms. Blue sparkles danced in my hand, ready for my command.

Through the heart Elsa...the heart.

I watched the magic turn to ice, darting silently over there. It was like time had slowed but then suddenly stop. And my hope was crushed.

"Now now, did you really think that I would give you the chance to actually do that? Wow, heh. Humans are more weak-minded than I thought."

I watched the icicle enclosed in his hand, crush into a million pieces, and crash to the ground.

How...HOW?!

"By the look on your face i'm SURE you thought THAT I WAS CAPABLE OF BEING WEAK ENOUGH TO DISAPPEAR?!?! SILLY ELSA,"

I watched Pitch march over to me as I stood still, unsure of what to do.
He grabbed my throat and lifted me into the air.
I can't breathe!
I grabbed his hand, trying to dig my nails into his iron hand.
No No No No No No!

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM QUEEN ELSA. AND I'M SURE YOUR PRECIOUS JACK HAS GAVE YOU THE WRONG IDEA OF WHAT I CAN DO!"
He spat before tossing me across the room.

I hit the wall before landing crippled on the ground, choking and gasping for air.
I softly touched my throat to massage the pain throbbing.

Pitch was furious, fuming.

"NOW, ELSA, SHALL I SHOW YOU WHAT IT IS?! WHAT MAKES ME SPECIAL?!"

I watched him walk over to me.

"Nonononono..."

He grabbed my hair and I was thrust into the air again, barely touching the ground.
I screamed.
My head shouted pain from all directions.