Chapter 15 - Anna?

Elsa's POV ~

    ELSA ELSA ELSA!!!

    I CANNOT BELIEVE. YOU JUST. WENT. WITH A GUY. AND HAD SOME FUN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

    I plopped down on the bed with my arms spread.

    "What have I gotten myself into?"

Jack and I spent the whole day together. It was great. I was able to have some fun, do what kids call a "snowball fight" and maybe almost kiss the dude oh my gosh....

Is this the time of impossible because for god's sake I flew.

After we tied in the fight, we accidentally brushed hands and I am 100% sure Jack saw my cheeks turn redder than a tomato. That was the first time I ever touched someone other than my sister and Kristoff.
Anyway, we looked at each other and were so close to the other's faces, it felt like had time stopped.
The goody two-shoe Elsa however took over my stance and looked away.

You really could've gotten your first kiss with someone you really like.

But what if he doesn't like me back? I'm a monster.

What if he does though?

No, there's no such thing.

"Knock knock,"

Speaking of the devil...I darted up.

"Hey Jack, what's up?"

"Your sister is awake..."
    He quietly said.

    Finally! My sister! I can't wait to tell her what she missed.

    I gasped and covered my mouth, slowly getting up from the bed and almost running out before Jack's warm hand grabbed my wrist, pulling me to a stop.

    "Elsa...it's not her..."

"What do you mean it's not her? It has to be, Tooth said she'd be okay..."

    I pushed away his hand and ran back to her room.

    It's her, definitely her.
    What does he mean it's not her?
    Wait...is that...

"Oh my gosh..."
    I stopped dead at the doorway, unsure whether to go in and approach her.

    "Elsa..."
    Jack had caught up and whispered behind me.

    I stepped up once, slowly.
    Twice, slowly.
    Thrice, slowly.

"Anna..."
    I reached out my hand.

    "STOP STOP! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MURDERER!"

I stumbled back a little, shocked.

"YOU KILLED THEM! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A KILLER! YOU'RE A MONSTER!"
    She spat and hissed.

    I pulled away and watched in horror at the girl I thought I knew scream and shout, fighting to get out of the restraints that kept her in bed.

Anna...what happened to you?
    You would never say that...would you?

    Suddenly I felt Jack's cool hand softly grab my wrist again and I willingly let him pull me back as I held back tears.
    Unfortunately, it didn't work as one slid and Jack saw.
    He pulled me close into a big hug and before I knew it, felt his cool hands touch my back. His head resting on my shoulder as my own nestled on his other. I wrapped my arms tight around his warm body, not wanting to let go of anyone else. His touch was cold, yet warm. I could feel his body moving along to his breathes and heartbeat.
His soothing voice sent warm chills down my spine as I wept onto his shoulder. He kept saying "sh, sh it's okay." His touch was all I needed.
He stroked my head, comforting me. His whispers in my ear soothed me. His tight arms around my body sent shivers. I liked it.