Chapter 4 - Small

Jack's POV ~

    The lights within the small houses peaked through the windows as I flew just high enough to witness the whole town.
    In the moonlight, I could see the smoke rising through the chimneys.
    Floating in mid-air, I overlooked this warm town.

How could this small place have shifted the atmosphere? Their fireplaces?

I laughed.

Oh I'm so lonely.

I descended into the streets once the last person entered their home.
The smell of wet snow and pine trees filled the air.

I could totally live here.

I looked at empty stands and wagons, shops and dock, up until the castle.
I looked up at a daunting gate.

"Nah, i'll let them have some privacy for now."
I said.

Besides that, everything else was normal. Except for one thing that kept popping up:

Black sand.

There wasn't too much to be noticeable and wild. But I certainly noticed and that's a bad sign.
    I found it on rooftops mainly, meaning it was falling from above. I looked up and around.
Arendelle was surrounded by mountains but the biggest one was the one-

I flew up.
Across to the lake and up.
I whistled.

"That's beautiful."

"Hey! Who's out there?!"
Someone called.

I watched them from above, looking around their house.
I laughed silently.

Now, time to check the mountain.

I flew back down to the lake and stood on the edge, overlooking the reflection of the sky above.
I closed eyes, opened my arms, and began to fall face first. The rush of wind abruptly ended.
    Opening my eyes, I stared down at my own eyes barely reaching my reflection.
The wind had caught me.
I slowly grazed my fingers along the lake as I flew across.

"Hey!"

Not even stopping, I quickly looked back, realizing who I saw, and flew faster, right behind a tree.

"Your Majesty, it's late, there were nothing."
A lady's voice echoed.

"I-I... I saw someone, something, just above the water... for certain Irma. I am certain."
Another voice of uncertainty,
belonging to the one I had saw.

"Your majesty, anything is possible. You may see it sometime again. But come along now, your fever is going to run higher!"

The sound of a small sneeze echoed as I almost laughed out loud.
I heard their feet shuffling back inside the castle.
But before they could, I glanced at the girls again.
On the left was the "majesty"'s servant, with white hair and small arms. The one she was guiding was the queen, must've been, as she had bright platinum hair, almost white, long sparkling dress, and sparkling cape that flowed behind her.
    I watched her braided hair slowly disappear.

Beautiful...
That was the queen ruling this small kingdom...

She's so magnificent.

How did she see me though?
Did she believe?

Before I knew it, I was slowly floating to the castle, getting halfway across before I stopped.

I didn't come here for the royalty, I came for Pitch.

I turned and flew back up to the mountain, shaking away the image of the queen.

•🐮•

Updated 11-30-2017

WOAHHH LEZ GET ITTTT

OUR FIRST UNKNOWN INTERACTION

JACK SEEMS TO SEE SHES BEAUTIFUL AND ELSA WAS ABLE TO SEE HIM HOWWWW

Can't wait!!

•🐮•