Chapter 19- The meeting

I kick my legs, but he's too strong. I reach out crawling on my stomach clawing on the ground, prints from my hand are on the ground. "I'm h.." A hand forces around my mouth. The man pinches my nose.

I struggle to keep my conscience. Fanaticly my arms and legs wiggles to get free. The man picks me up into his arm. As he ties my arms behind my back. The group shields the leader defending from the man who comes rushing. He spots the princess in the arms of the enemy. His eyes are turned down, all of his facial muscles are tight with inside the mask. The hood along with the double sabers he wields in both of his hand. The henchmen come storming, the man swings his sword at him. Effortlessly he ducks under it before cutting the arm clean off the man, he squeals before falling to the ground. The next two men attacks, Richard charges to avoid the attack inches to get decapitated he slides under the first man and kicks his leg. He tumbles to the ground, the archer deflects the blow by using the blade as a shield, the next second he does a push kick and drives the sword through the enemy's chest. The man crumbles.

"Keep moving!" The leader shouts out with haughty eyes and a grin plastered to his face. The rest of the soldiers says behind.

"Grace!" Richard barks out, as a dead henchmen fall behind him. One of them gasps struggling to get up. Richard grips his shirt and shoves him against the wall. "Where have they gone?" He inquires while fixing his dagger from his belt. "Filthy man, speak!" As he puts the dagger at his throat. "trust me, I won't ask again." His raging voice commanded him.

"Wake up!" A man smacks my cheek. I keep my head low, something about to happen. Something Wicked. The thought makes me nauseous. My mouth is dry as sandpaper. My breath quickens. My heart is pounding inside my chest. The pulsing in my neck and my clammy hands. I shiver on the floor. The sound of footsteps stops right in front of me.

"So this is the lost princess of the kingdom Nobu? You should be careful wandering out at this time of the night. Especially without your partner." A masculine voice taunts me. "My name is Viviana." His smug voice speaks. I freeze in terror.

The minions force my arms to the side, I get on my feet until a man kicks my knee, I yell out in agony. As my legs snap under me, I land harshly on the ground. Falling back in line. A shadow closes in on me, I withdraw attempting to not get caught. A robust man dressed in a long cape, tall, big shoes. His face is concealed by a mask. I whimper, the unknown forces his hand on my cheek, the grip is tight. The fingertips cut into me, like thorns on roses. Before a husky voice whispers silently into my ears. "There's no use." I freeze.

"I'll let you know the kingdom Nobu is for the taking, and my army is on standby. I have plans that involve you, but today I'll let you go unharmed. But don't take this for granted, I will destroy you and everything you hold dear." A puch hits my face and the next second my body meets the ground. I recover opening my eyes. I cutch around my chest and cough. My hair is messy and my body is aching.

Grace!" A voice echoes in the distance. The sound of approaching footsteps gets nearer. A couple of strong arms forces around me, I gesticulate wildly around me attempting to get free.

"Grace, stop! Hey, it's me. Richard." He has taken off his mask and he holds out his hands. His eyes are inviting. We embrace each other. I weep uncontrollably, my breath is rapid. Shivers run through me. We sit on the primitive floor, holding onto each other. He storks my hair carelessly. My whole body is trembling and the tears sting my eyes