1.

I glazed at the bathroom door waiting for Joseph to hurry up. "Joe, what the hell are you doing in there?" The door swung open and he walked out in a white towel, revealing his bare body from the v-line up. "You could have used the bathroom downstairs Ayla" he said in a mocking tone. "Not when Taylor and David are most likely hooking up in the shower"

Joe laughed as he messed around with his hair in the mirror "I think I'm going to let my hair grow long" "Please don't" I stood up and walked into the bathroom "Because Joe, just no"

"Ayla, guess what just happened?!" Screamed Taylor as she ran into me "Let me take a wild guess, you and Dav-" "Me and David just talked and he said he wants to make me and him official!" Joe ran inside to the bathroom "You and David are a thing?" He smiled "Yes!"

"Guys I'm trying to do my make-up" I sulk "Can I help?" Said Joe as he stood behind me "No, I have a date later and you can't screw it up". "Oh, a date! With who?" Squealed Taylor "His name is Jack, Jack Maynard" I blushed.
Joe spun me around and looked me right in the eye "Jack, one of my best fiends?" "Yes, Jack" I said spinning back around and continuing doing my make up. "Why is that such a problem?" "It's not, it's just..I don't want you getting hurt" he frowned spinning me back around.

"You're too cute Joseph" I smiled squeezing his cheeks and spinning back around to face the mirror "Anyways, I think this is really going to work out this time, Jacks so sweet and different to every other boy I've tried with"

Joe smiled weakly "Yeah, he's really something but aren't you ill?" "ill?" "Yeah, you had the flu right?" Joe questioned with a silly face "I had the flu last week Joe" I chuckled as I put all my make up away. "Well I've to get going, I'll see you in a bit" I say hugging him tightly and dozing my dress.

_____________________

"Hello gorgeous" said Jack as I excited the house. He placed a kiss upon my cheek and opened the car door for me "Thank you" I smiled as I climbed into the car. Jack did the same and off we went.

"So, can I know where we are going now?" I laughed "You'll see" smiled Jack.

We finally arrived at a really fancy restaurant. The floors were marble and the walls were painted in so much detail that they told a story, each table glazed with white silk covers and matching chairs, three large chandeliers hung shallowly and shined in the light.

"Wow Jack, this is amazing" I said as I embraced my surroundings "Meals on me, and drinks of course" he smiled taking my hand and bringing us to a lady who then brought us to our table. After a few minutes the waiter came over and took our orders, Jack payed for both meals. We ate and laughed and drank. Unfortunately the night came to end and we were driving home.

"Thank you Jack" I smiled "My treat, let me walk you to your door".

We both jumped out of the car. "Thank you again for everything, I had a great night" I smiled "Yeah me too" he said returning the smile. He looked at me decisively, before smiled and walking back to his car.

I was pretty bummed that he didn't kiss me. I root through my bag, looking for my keys but the door opened anyways. "Hey" said Joe and he looked at Jacks car drive away. "How did tonight go?" I walked inside plopping on the couch "Great, but he didn't kiss me" I sighed. Joe plunged himself beside me "Oh, why wouldn't he kiss you?" He said "Maybe he didn't feel what I felt" Joe put his arms around me and squeezed me "I'm sure he adores you, who wouldn't? Maybe he's indecisive" "Well I don't want to wait around for him"

Joe flared into my eyes as if he was caught in some daydream. I looked into his, I never realised how attractive his was until now, we've never been this close.

I blinked and laughed, sliding out of his arms. "I'm gonna go upstairs and get changed" "oh um, yeah" said Joe awkwardly.

I rushed upstairs and jumped onto my bed, falling asleep immediately.