6.

One week Later; first arrived in Ireland.

"So Caitlin And I have a room together, David and Taylor have a room together. So Joe and Ayla will be in a room together"  said Shawn "Joe is going to have to sleep on the couch cause there is only a double bed" laughed David "Well well" Joe said smirking at David. I felt awkward as they continued to make strange facial expressions in the middle of the hotel lobby until the lady finally returned with our key cards. "Enjoy your stay" she smiled "Hey Joe, maybe you could share a room with her" laughed Taylor.

When Joe and I got to our room, we both jumped onto the bed. "If anyone asks, I slept on the couch, okay?" He laughed "Yep"

"Come on let's look around more"  he said, grabbing my arm and pulling me into all of the rooms. The hotel was so elegant and big. The bathroom was bigger than my our whole house back in L.A.

Joe wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck. "So much things we could do in thi-" "Hey!" Screamed David storming into our room. Joe quickly moved away from me just before David came in. "You left the door open, I was checking if someone broke in" he said "Oh, thanks David" I laughed.

The rest of them soon followed David into our room. "So what's there to do in Ireland?" Asked Shawn "We should go to Bray!"  "What's bray?" "A beach". Although the weather wasn't pretty, the beach sounded fun.
We all packed some stuff and got a taxi, stopping off for some chips from the local chipper too.

As we all sat on the rocks in our heavy jackets, woolly hats and gloves talking about anything and everything I got a phone call.

It was Jack.

Joe saw his name pop up on my phone and stared at me "You're gonna answer him?" He asked "I have too, Uh- I'll be one second"

I picked up the phone to heat Jacks soothing voice on the other end, his thick accent would send shivers up anyone's spine. "Ayla, you're in Ireland? I saw your post on Instagram" he said "Yeah me, Joe, David, Shawn, Caitlin and Taylor decided it would be nice to get out of the house." It went silent for a few moments "Oh, you've been so distant with me lately. Everything was going so well" Said Jack, once again, in that morning voice.

Joe walked over to me and saw I was still talking to him "We're gonna go call the taxi home" he said "Listen Jack, I've to go. Maybe I could call you later, tomorrow or talk to you in four days when I'm home?" "Uh-Sure"

I hung up and walked past Joe. He stood there for a few moments before following me. "Where are you going?" He said "I'm cold, I want to go home". Joe looked at me dead in the eye "Then let's go, just us" he smiled "But the others wil-" "Come on" he took my arm and pulled a taxi.

I texted Caitlin and told her I felt ill and that's why I left the beach.

When we arrived back to the hotel I was filled with anxiety. "Are you okay?" Said Joe, opening our hotel room door and holding it open for me "I don't know, I feel like something really bad is going to happen" I sulked. He put his arms around me and kissed my forehead "Let's just chill out, watch a movie" he smiled. That was the most perfect decision I've ever heard.

I put on some pyjama shorts with no shirt, just my bra. Joe just strolled around in his Calvin Klein boxers. As I finished wiping off my make up I snuggled up with Joe in the bed. It felt like me and him were a 'thing' but we weren't. I leaned on his chest as he played with my hair.

After a few hours I woke up, snuggled next to Joe. Taylor stood over me, looking at me in disgust. "What the fuck Ayla? I knew it!"  I hoped out of bed and pulled her back as she left "Taylor we didn't-" "Fuck? Then why are you in your bra and he's in underwear. You've been seeing Jack and then secretly hooking up with Joe!" She moaned "Taylor! You're supposed to be my friend. I slept with Joe once, which wasn't today. I don't want anyone to know about how 'close' me and Joes gotten. Especially Jack. Please keep this between us until it's official to tell others" I said almost crying with the fear of Jack finding out. "Fine" she hesitated "but note this; Don't keep sleeping around with him and nobody will know." She smiled leaving before I could even reply.

I don't know what to do.