10.

Breakfast was fun, we talked about how Jack is gone insane. We didn't get home till around seven as we were shopping.

When Joe and I arrived home we decided to try on some of the things we bought. "Does this Male my ass bigger?" I said, staring into the mirror and almost breaking my back pointing out my behind. "It look gorgeous!" Joe smiled "But with this top? Should I wear fishnets underneath or maybe" Joe pulled me closer and kissed me. "Maybe if I added fishnets it would be tacky?" I laughed "You look amazing with or without fishnets Ayla." He smiled. I returned the smile and took of the clothes. "Should I just put on my pyjamas?" I questioned "Or just stay in your underwear." Joe suggested "Joe, we do live in a house with four other people." "I have a lock on my door!" He smiled. I laughed at him before jumping onto his lap "Well, it is very hot in here" I laughed "See, I'm looking out for you!"

I kissed Joe and pushed him down. "I'm looking out for you too." Joe smirked at me before pulled me down and deepening the kiss.

"Mate you in there?!" Called David as his banged on the door. "Uh, Yeah one second." Called Joe. I hoped off of him and put on one of his shirts. Joe unlocked the door and let David in "Oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" He said "Well-" "No you didn't." I said interrupting Joe.

David sat on the bed and fiddled with his thumbs "Can we talk?" He frowned "I'll leave if you want." I smiled "No stay, I want both your opinions." "Oh okay."

Joe sat beside me on the bed and looked at David, waiting for him to tell us what was up.
"It's Taylor." He coughed "What about her." Said Joe cautiously. I put my hand on Joes thigh. I was expecting David to ask about Joe and Taylor's hook up, as he mentioned it the other night.

"She's scaring me and I know that sounds crazy. She start talking to Jack and never talks to me. She's doing things that's strange and weird. Just last night, her and Jack was talking privately in a locked room, well, that's what's she's told me. She's probably fucking him for all I know." She sighed, cupping his face in his hands. "She was with Jack last night?" I said "Yeah."

I look at Joe in confusion. "Listen mate, I'm sure nothing intimate is happening between them." Said Joe "Yeah, Joes right. You should talk to her! Tell her how you feel." I smiled "Yeah, you're right." He sighed "I'm going to go on a drive, clear my mind." "Text me if you need me." I Said "Thank you."David left the room.

"So, where were we?" Smirked Joe "Joe did you  hear what he said?!" "Taylor's hoeing around?" "No, Jack was here last night with Tay. It doesn't explain why he was here at 4am or why he was scavenging through my stuff but maybe Taylor had something to do with this!" "Um Ayla." Said Joe "You think I'm crazy!" I moan "Unbelievable!" "I'm not saying you're crazy Ayla. Maybe you're overthinking. Why would Taylor want Jack going through your stuff?" He  laughed "She's been- never mind, never mind."
Joe pulled me back onto his lap. "We'll find out why Jack was in the house soon okay?" He smiled kissing my forehead. "Yep."

I propped myself onto the bed and sighed. Joe crawled over me and kissed my collar bone. "I love you Ayla." He said "What?" I Said in slight shock "I know we haven't been together long but even before we got together and we're just friends, I loved you since I set eyes on you." He blushed "Awh Joe" I smiled "I love you too."
His eyes lit up and kissed me. I was happy around him.

My phone buzzed. "One second." I smiled as I push Joe off and grab my phone, it was Jack.

Jack: I'm sorry about last night. The doctors gave me some medication. It made me lose my mind! Hope I didn't scare you too much.

I decided not to reply. Just as I rolled back over , the witch herself walks in. "Hey cuties!" She Said with a fake smile and her eyes gleaming. "Taylor, why was Jack here last night?" I said "Jack?" She questioned "We saw him, don't act stupid." Yawned Joe. She slowly walked closer and sat on the end of the bed "He's a good friend. We were handing out. Why's that such a problem?" She hissed "No reason, was he high or on any medication? I'm just wondering in case the Doctors need someone to supervise him." I smiled. I felt Joes eye look at me in confusion. He placed his hand on my thigh under the blanket and squeezed it so I'd look at him. "No he was fine." Said Taylor "Okay." I smiled, climbing on top of Joe "Ew" She gagged leaving the room. "That's the only way I'd get her to exit to the room." I laugh, lying down and leaning on his chest. "Why were you asking that?" He said "To see if he needs supervision, like I said." I lied. "What are you up to?" He smirked "You'll see sugg." I laughed.

In Jacks message he said his medication is making him lose his mind, well Why was he sober and stable with Taylor?