5.

When I woke up Taylor was staring at me "Hey Taylor" I smiled awkwardly "Everything okay?" She looked at me as if I was a idiot "Why are you and Joe sleeping together?" She snapped looking at Joe who was sleeping shirtless next to me.

How do I explain waking up beside your roommate? "He was uh, talking to me about-" I didn't want to tell Taylor about Jack, especially what happens at his apartment. She'd tell everyone and change the story a little. Something like 'Ayla is sleeping around with Jack Maynard and Joe Sugg' or 'What a slut, jumping from one friend to the other', now that I think of it I am. I'm jumping from Jack to Joe. I'm pathetic.

"Talked to you about what? His favourite sex position?" She mocked "Videos, I'm going to be on his channel soon." "Oh so after you slept with him?" "Yes, but not in the way you're thinking of. He fella asleep, it was late." I said.

"Listen Ayla, you better not be sleeping around with Joe. Stick with Jack" she snapped "I'm not sleeping around with anyone Taylor, even if I was why are you so bothered?" I snapped back, causing Joe to wake up. Taylor looked at Joe, her posture and facial expression changed.

"Morning Joseph" she smiled, her eyes dazzling "Morning Taylor" he said returning the smile and looking at me. "Actually Taylor was just leaving" I said staring at her "Yeah, don't have too much fun you too" she laughing and leaving the room.

"What's up with that?" Said Joe "She though me and you hooked up and for some reason got extremely upset and angry about it". Joe looked at me awkwardly "Joe, why was she so upset?" He rubbed both hands through his hair before cupping his face in his hand "It was last month. When we first moved in Taylor and I was here 2 days prior to everyone else. We decided to have some drinks and listen to music, which ended up in us hooking up. But Ayla both were super drunk, I didn't even remember it happening. I don't like Taylor like that and at this time David liked her. If David found out he'd disown me as a friend. She's took it very personally since."

I didn't know what to say. What if all Joes sweet talk was just so he could 'score' with me.

I looked at Joe blankly "Oh" "I have no feelings for her, I only have feelings for one girl" he smiled weakly "What?" I said "You". Me? I thought he has feelings for me?

My head was so fucked up. I knew what I wanted, Joe, I wanted Joe. But how could I have him? Taylor clearly feels something for him and Jack is his best friend. Fuck it.

I kissed Joe passionately. He stood up and locked the door, pulling off his shirt and then removing mine. I was wearing a few month old bra, which slightly faded in colour, but he still looked at me like a four coarse meal.

He crawled onto me and kissed down my neck and left a big hickey on my collar bone. As he kissed me, he tugged at my lips with his teeth, then deepening the kiss.

Joe traced his hand up my thigh and pulled off my shorts and underwear, then removing his own.

This felt different to the other times I've 'did it' with boys, not that I've did it with many. Joe was different each time he lips pressed against my skin it sent shivers up my spine. It felt special.

________________________________

I went in for a shower as Joe got dressed. After my shower I stood in front of the mirror staring at myself in disgust. "Slut" I repeated. I slept with Jack then the next day I sleep with my roommate. Why did I sleep with Jack at the second date. I'm so easy.
________________________________

I sat on the couch with David, talking about how we all should go on holiday. "Malibu?" He said "or Ireland?" "We should go to Ireland!" I smiled "Yes and you can show us around since you're Irish" laughed David "I'm only familiar with some areas of Dublin David" I chuckled. Caitlin and Shawn entered the room "Sounds great!" Smiled Caitlin, as she was also from Ireland, we grew up together and did everything together, that's why I trusted her with everything. "Top of the Morning" said Shawn, attempting a Dublin accent "Oh no" cringed Caitlin. "That was horrible" laughed David, also attempting the Dublin accent "That was even worse!" I said "That was even worse!" Mocked Joe as he entered the room and smirked at me. "Oi, don't mock me" I hissed.

Taylor entered the room, eyeing me down. "Can you move Ayla, so I can sit with MY boyfriend?" She Said giving me a fake, petty smile. I looked at her with my resting bitch face , basically my face with no expression. I stood up and sat beside Joe, this definitely bothered her.

"So what were we all talking about?" Asked Taylor "We're all planning a trip to Ireland soon" Said David, putting his arm around her and pulling her close "Oh! Sound great" she smiled, kissing his cheek. "So Ireland?" Questioned Shawn "Yes" Said Joe.

Well let's see how Ireland goes.

AN: Once again, the 'kinky' scenes are lacking, I apologise that I don't go in to too much detail I just can't 😂😂 whAt Do yOu WaNt tO hApPeN NeXt? Also dm me suggestions or just say "hi" and make me feel loved