12.

"Should we see if it's him?" Joe questioned "Yes!" I demand, grabbing his hand and running to the door.

"I trusted you with it Jack!" Screamed Taylor, Jack shushed her before running upstairs. "They're fucking!" Screamed Joe as he tried to run inside "Joe! We don't know that shh!" I whispered while pulling him back.

Joe and I tiptoed up the stairs and placed our ears against Taylor's door. "Jack, you had one job, one job!" Taylor screamed angrily "How do you except me to have that with me while I have doctor appointments left, right and centre?!" Jack Screamed back "We had a deal, if you don't complete this task maybe I'll have to share your dirty, little secret." She exclaimed "I will do it!" Snapped Jack "But once- did you hear that?"

Joe looked at me in fright. "Fuck!" I whispered "I've an idea!" Rushed Joe as he picked me up and pinned me against the door. "Not the time Joe!" "Go along with it!" He pulled off his shirt and kissed down my neck. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He grunted. I laughed a little before making a over dramatic moan.

"What the fuck?!" Screamed Taylor "Are you guys seriously fucking against my door?!" Joe looked up, his hair tossed and ruffled over his face. "I guess we were." He smiled. Jack walked beside Taylor and stared at me. His facial expression was sad and angry but he managed to make a half smile. "Sorry Taylor but imagine us up against your door-" laughed Joe "Disgusting!" Moaned Taylor "We're gonna take this to David's room, actually speaking of David, Taylor. Why is Jack here and why are you never with David?" Asked Joe "Why is that any of your concern Joseph?" She hissed stepping closer to Joe. His face went pale white. "Also Taylor" I interrupted "Why does Jack have lipstick on his cheek?" I smiled, still in Joes arms. "Oh Ayla, jealous? Seems like it. Is it because Jacks already replaced your spot? I ended it with David, it just wasn't working." She smiled as she pulled Jack in and kissed him deeply. I felt a part of me tear inside when I saw Taylor, my ex-BestFriend, and Jack, a boy I was seeing and really liked, kiss.

David walked out of the bathroom in shock "Uh, what the fuck Taylor!" He screamed. I hoped out of Joes grip and grabbed Taylor by her chestnut hair and punched her in the nose. "Ayla!" Screamed Joe pulling me away. Taylor nose was bleeding heavily. As I watched the blood flow and drip on the carpet I felt a light spark inside of me. I knew I was in the wrong but it felt so right. David stood in shock staring at Taylor then back at me.

Joe pulled me into his room and sat me on his bed forcefully. "What the fuck was that about then?" He screamed "She's kissing Jack, in front of me- David, in front of David." I stuttered as my eyes filled with tears "You told me you were over him Ayla!" "I am!"

Joe rubbed his hands through his hair aggressively and paced around the room. "You're lying to me Ayla, what about trust! Do you like Jack?" Joe Screamed "No Joe! I don't like Jack, I love you!" I cried. The room filled with silence. "I'm sorry Joe, I'm sorry." I said standing up and walking over to him. He stared over my head, not making eye contact. "Joe." I said softly and I wiped my mascara from my eyes. He looked down and held my head in his hands "Joe." I repeated "I'm sorry too." He frowned. "I don't want to hurt you Ayla." I wrapped my arms around him tightly. "We should check on David." I said "Yeah, let's."

"David?" I called.

A/N; what do you think Jack and Taylor was talking about?? (•) -boob lol