2.

I woke up in my dress from the date with Jack. My makeup was all over my face. All I needed was a shower, food and a movie. I lied in bed for a few more minutes before hopping into the shower.

After my shower I put on my robe and wrapped my hair up with a towel. Taylor entered my room and began to root through my closet "Hi Ayla" she said "Hi Tay" "How did last night go?" "Great, he was sweet" I smiled. I didn't tell Taylor much. She seemed to pass everything around the house, from me to her to David to Joe to Shawn to Caitlin. Within an hour the whole house would be on your case.

"Ugh!" She moaned flopping into the pile of clothes she threw out of my closet "David wants us to go to the cinema at 4 then for a meal and I've nothing to wear" "Why don't you wear that high waisted skirt you got last week and pair it with that low cut crop top I got?" I smiled. She hopped up and almost suffocated me "Yes!" She squealed, grabbing my crop top and running out of the room.

Considering I had nothing to do today and it was meant to rain, I threw on a oversized jumper and shorts.

"It's about time you're awake" said Joe as he knocked on my door before letting himself in anyway "What time is it?" "Two o'clock" "two o'clock?!" I repeated, rubbing my eyes and unwrapping my hair from the towel "What you doing today anyways?" Said Joe "Eating and being lazy, it's meant to rain. Caitlin and Shawn won't be back from that festival for a few days and Taylor and David are going to the cinema. Therefore I have a free house" Joe laughed "Well I'm still here and I have no plans so count me in on your eating and being lazy" "Aren't you going to your friend Mikey's party, Jack told me all about it" I question "I'm not in the mood. I'll make it up to him next week"

Joe left closing my door behind him. I brushed my teeth and hair and went downstairs. Joe was sprawled across the couch with a bowl of popcorn held like a baby in his arms.

"Move over" I said pushing his legs off the couch "That was rude" he frowned. He looked so attractive although he was only wearing sweatpants and a white shirt.

________________

After a while of talking and watching movies I found myself lying on Joes lap. He played with my hair and rubbed my head. I sat up and leaned against his shoulder. He looked down at me waiting for me to look back "Ayla?" He said. I looked up at him and smiled "Yes?" "Would you kill me if I-" he whispered as he moved closer and kissed me. I kissed him back and moved my body around facing him. He placed his hands on both my cheeks, pulling me in his lap and depending the kiss.

So many emotions was going through my mind. Why was I kissing Joe, one of my best friend who I've known years. Fuck it I thought. I lifted off Joes shirt without breaking the kiss. He stood up with me in his arms and lying me down on the sofa and kissing down my neck.

The front door of the house swung open. I heard David talking to Taylor. "Why are they back so early?!" Joe panicked and he jumped off of me and grabbed his shirt. I laughed and sat up. Taylor and David entered the living room "What you guys watching?" Said David as he put he sat on the couch, followed by Taylor, and put his arm around her. "Uh, Riverdale" I stuttered. Joe rubbed his fingers through his hair and agreed with me "Since when is Robert Pattinson in?" Laughed Taylor.

I'm such a idiot. Water for Elephants was playing. "Oh yeah, we were watching Riverdale but now we are not" I smiled pathetically "Can we watch?" Said David. I looked at Joe awkwardly before telling them I was tired and I wanted to go to bed. "Uh me too" Said Joe. We both left them room and headed upstairs.

Jug before I walked into the room Joe pushed me against the wall. He bended down so we were eye level. His face was so close our noses slightly rubbed against each other. "Well that was awk-" I said softly before he planted his lips against mine, adding tongue and passion. After a few seconds I pulled away "I'll see you tomorrow" I teased, removing myself from his grip and entering my bedroom.

As I fell onto my bed, reminiscing about what just happened, one thing came to my mind. Jack.