Minecon

Aj's POV:

There comes a point in life where everything seems normal.

Until it's not.

A normal day in a normal life that seems pretty okay until it changes you for the better, or the worse. Nobody can really see it coming until it happens, striking you in the back of the head without warning.

And then everything's different.

~~~

Minecon seemed pretty cool.

My friend Kailey walked next to me, holding onto her drawstring bag and loudly chewing gum. She suggested that the group should split up so we could cover more ground. She would go with my other friend Jena, and I would go with my friend Paul and my little brother Aiden.

"Booth 1198 is now open, booth 1198 is now open," boomed the lady over the intercom. Jena squealed, jumping up and down and stepping on my left foot in the process. "Jason's booth is open!"

She snatched Kailey's hand and dashed in the opposite direction, into the large gathering of people. "Make sure to get his autograph for me!" I yelled as loud as possible, but it was no use yelling over all the commotion.

"I want to see Sky!" Aiden complained, tugging on the hem of my shirt and dragging me to the other side of the building. I looked over to Paul for assistance, but got a shrug instead. He took Aiden's hand and lead him to the booth, leaving me behind. I pushed through the crowed of people, making my way towards them. As I walked closer to them, the top of Paul's head disappeared in the crowed. I herd a loud scream only a few feet ahead of me. "Shit!" I muttered under my breath as I ran over to the booth. I got there to find Aiden lying on the ground, unconscious.

"What happened?" I asked frantically, running up behind Paul.

As he looked over at me, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he passed out at my feet.

(This chapter is fully edited!)