Daddy Problems

(I lied, this chapter is pretty long :) Enjoy!)

Aj's POV:

I sighed, looking down at my book and quill, which at the time i was writing fanfiction down on. I loved writing, like, a lot, it helped me get my thoughts out, besides the fact that it was fun of course.

"Then suddenly, the most amazing sound came from the hallway, it was the sound of the universe, the TARDIS then stopped-" "Knock knock?" said a voice from outside who was knocking on the door.

I closed my book, and got up to see Jerome through the small widow on the door. I walked over and opened the door. "Whats up Bacca?" I said, leaning on the door frame.

"Oh, uh, i was wondering if I could talk to you, privately?" He said, rubbing the back of hes neck. Was he nervous? Why would he be nervous?

"Uh, sure, come in!" I said.

"Uhh..." he said, looking over at Adam, Madison, Preston, Toby, Kailey, and Mitch. "Maybe somewhere else?"

"Sure..." I said, taking his weird request as he pulled me deeper into the forest.

After about 5 minutes of walking in silence, we stopped at a little river in the middle of a clearing (cause the only water in the forest is the river for u doctor who fans :))

"Hey, uh, Aj?"

"Yea, whats up?"

"Can I do something?" He said, suddenly, his voice getting a little more confident, but while that happened, his face was getting closer to mine.

"Uh, ok-" I was only able to say before his lips crashed into mine. I tilted my head, and our lips fit perfectly. It was so passionate, his arms went around my waist and my arms went around his neck. It was perfect, and I wish it could go on forever, but, I knew this was wrong, Jerome had a GIRLFRIEND. I couldn't do this.

I broke the kiss, and tears began to fall down my face.

"Aj, what's wro-" he said before I cut him off.

"You have a girlfriend Jerome!" I said to Jerome as calmly as possible without breaking down in tears.

His girlfriend Louis, she's smart, sweet, pretty... Why would he choose me over her?

"I can break up with her! We can be together Aj!" Jerome said as calmly as possible.

I couldn't take it. I didn't want to do this, but it was on of my only choices right now.

I ran. And I don't stop for a long time.

"Aj wait!" He yelled, but I didn't hear him, I didn't want to hear him.

How could the amazing ASFJerome fall in love with ME? He's famous, he's adorable, and he's thousands, MILLIONS of girl's idol. Out of all those girls, why did he pick me?

Tears were streaming down my face, and no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't stop.

"Why don't you stop being such a worthless daughter like always and shut up!" a voice said.

But it wasn't in my head, and i knew that voice. It was my forgotten dad.

***FLASHBACK OMGEEE***

"Why don't you just shut up and get me a beer! My father yelled with a slur in his voice, slapping me across the face with his empty liquor bottle, smashing the glass and cutting my face, leaving gashes on my cheek, and forehead, also giving me a bloody nose.

"Okay, he's drunk, you can do this Aj, don't rage" I was telling myself, trying to calm down.

Ever since my mom died, Dad has been a crazy drunk. Believe it or not, I had a mom, and my dad was ACTUALLY loving. We use to be a decent family, until mom had to go and take the flight out of DC right before the hurricane. I don't know why, but my dad always blamed me for her death.

When my dad was drunk and I had no where to go for guidance, I went to Youtube, the place of the virtual gods. They were the only people that made me happy besides Jema, Kailey, and Paul. And most of the time when he was drunk, he didn't even remember he had a son.

Aiden always hid up in my room, playing Minecraft, watching Youtube, and watching Doctor Who. I usually had to bring up meals to him if dad was home, but if he was at a bar, I would take him to McDonald's for a special treat because the only other time he was out of the house was for school.

At one point, i couldn't take it anymore. Dad was not just hurting me, but he was starting to hurt Aiden too. I ran downstairs and dialed 911 and told them about what he did to me. 5 minutes later, the police rushed into my house and arrested him for alcohol overuse and child abuse. My brother and I were stuck in the foster system for over a year, but after that long year, we were adopted by the 2 nicest foster parents ever. They took care of us so well, and they loved us so much.

**END OF FLASHBACK OMGEEE FEELS**

Jerome must had heard the commotion, because right after my father spoke he came running over.

"Aj! What's going-"

"Revenge is mine!" My father boomed before the sky went silent and the rain began to pour down upon us.

"Who was that and what was he talking about?" Jerome said, looking me straight in the eyes with worry and confusion.

I couldn't even speak, I was so stunned. Jerome hugged me, pitying me for all I've been through. As i cried into his shirt as he stroked my back, i though about something, something bad.

I was in deep soul sand. But not just me, everyone. My closest family, to my best friends, to my internet crushes and friends. We were all gonna have to team together to find the rest of us out there in the wilderness of Minecraft. I know, Jema is definitely out there, and maybe some others. I remember Preston mentioning bringing the rest of Team Crafted together, so all we needed to find now was Jema, Jason, and maybe even some others. I was gonna have to assemble all my friends to take down my dad and get out of this hell hole.

"Aj!" Jerome yelled, pointing to something behind me. I immediately took out my sword and spun around, and put the blade of my sword to their throat.

"Aj?" She said before taking out a torch. It was my middle school, friend Noelle, with Andrew behind her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Wholikeminecraft

OMGEEEEEEE dat chapter doe.

I have no words for this exept one thing:

Clifhanger?

Clifhanger.

BAHHHHH IM SO TIERD BUT SO HAPPY OMG IM GOING TO NEW YORK NEXT WEEK WITH MAH CAMP!!!!!! :)

Enjoy!

-Ssupergirl <3