Sparks

(SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER UNTIL THE EPILOGUE YAY)

Aj's POV:

"Ow Toby! You stepped on my foot" I whispered as we walked down through the caves in the dark, trying to locate the end portal that we found 2 days ago.

"Sorry, it is getting kinda tight, considering there are 15 people here."

"Found it" Sky said catching up to the front and pointing to a turn in the cave system that was emitting a strange green light.

I turned the corner to find an end portal, turning around to motion everyone forward.

As everyone walked into the room, Kailey ran forward, a curious gleam in her eyes. She walked up the steps to the portal and got down on her knees before gliding her hand through the sparkly surface of the portal.

"Woah, it feels like syrup!" She said, pushing her hand further down into the portal.

"Babe, be careful-" Mitch said before she was sucked through the portal. Wait, were they together?

"KAILEY!" I screamed, running towards the portal. Before I could have second thoughts, I ran up the quartz steps and lunged for the portal.

I heard my name being called as I pierced the sparkling surface, diving into the portal after her.As I slowly I looked up to see my friends jumping in after me.

Suddenly, I wasn't falling through the sparkly surface anymore. Instead, I found myself faking through darkness lit only by the purple and green sparks floating through the abyss.

As I fell through the air, I felt someone grab into my hand. I looked up to see a faint outline of Jerome. "I lied" he yelled over the sound of the air that we fell through.

"About what?" I yelled back, confused about what he was talking about.

"About breaking up with Louise! We already broke up!" He said quickly before looking down below us and screaming something I couldn't hear, I looked up to see before I felt the impact and everything went black.

🌌🎮🌌🎮🌌🎮🌌🎮🌌🎮🌌🎮🌌

Luv ya guys! New chapter will be out as soon as possible!

-Ssupergirl<3