Entry One

So there I was, just hanging out by the bubbler with my family, having a jolly good time.  My life was bleak and simple, but that’s how the law was in the Aquarium.  I’m of the upper class, but most of my friends are the lower class cat fish, who feed on the scraps that we, the upper class, don’t eat.  It’s a cruel reality, but that’s how it is.

We were just sitting there, floating around when something terrible happened. 

The Unholy God came for one of us.  We scattered in sheer terror, unknowing to who was going to be taken captive.  Nobody could ever predict who would be going next, but we never saw or heard from the victim after they were scooped away.

So, the Unholy God swooped down into our home, and disturbed everything in its path.  We swam around quickly hoping to evade this thing, but I was much to slow after feasting upon the golden flakes of nourishment dropped from the heavens above.

I looked around frantically for help, but everybody else was swimming around in fright.  It was only when I was extracted from my home that they noticed the tyranny was over.

I was lifted out of my marine life, gasping for air to breathe.  I’m not sure why, but I was unable to get a lung full of air, and the thought of suffocating to death terrified me, but I was soon emerged in icy water.  It shook my senses, but I could breathe again.  I could faintly see out of the clear thing that carried me away, and I saw my old home slowly being left in the distance.

That was the last time I saw my family and friends.  I’m really shaken up by these events, my heart feels like it’s about to explode.  I’ve heard rumors about what happens when the Unholy God takes you away, and I’m terrified.  My grandparents told me stories about how they were brought to their home by the Unholy God, and left there until they died, but that thought doesn’t bring me any comfort.

I just don’t know what to expect.