Entry Seven

I was told by the catfish that I’ve been here for an entire seven moons, and that surprised me greatly.  I never realized I was here for that long.  I sulked for a bit, but I found solace in this nice shiny pebble I found under a plant.  It was clear and really sparkly, so I took it back to my tube to decorate a bit.

My new home was alright.  It’s the tube and the catfish that have kept me sane so far.  The Koi tend to ignore us for the most part, and I’m not complaining at all. 

I also got lucky today, because when the golden flakes fell from the sky, I managed to get three big mouthfuls to eat, and I even took back some for the catfish without the Koi’s noticing.  I might try my luck again tomorrow, but I don’t want to get caught.

Deciding it was time to get closer to the catfish, I told them about my life back home.

I was born in the Aquarium, and my mom took great care of me and my siblings.  I never knew my dad, because he was taken away by the Unholy God before we hatched.  I told them how well my siblings and I bonded, and how happy it was there.

It all lead up to me being taken away by the Unholy God, like my father was.  I sometimes I wish I was born a male, because they’re bigger and stronger, but its okay, I suppose.

The night ended with all of us eating a few golden flakes that the catfish had saved under a few pebbles, and telling stories.  They were really nice.