Entry Six

So, the Koi gang saw me playing in the bubbler.  They swam over to me and bit my fins, telling me that I didn’t have permission to be there, and that the bubbles were theirs.  I swam quickly back to my tube, because what can I say, I was scared.  I’ve never been attacked before, and their size was threatening.  I think they did it as a form of entertainment, but I definitely wasn’t entertained.

I also noticed that the land walkers haven’t cleaned up this tube in a long time.  I confused when I realized it was slimy with algae.  I decided to tell the catfish about this, because they mentioned that they eat the algae in the castle the koi live in.

What kind of fish outcast each other and force them to work for them.  I think this is sickening.

After the catfish finished their snacking on the algae in my tube, I went back and just floated there, collecting my thoughts

I wonder how my brothers and sisters are doing, and if they worry about me.  I can safely say that I worry about them a lot, because I don’t know if the Unholy God came back at all since I’ve been gone.  My mother must be fretting so much over this, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t even realize I had been taken.  I don’t mean that as a sour comment, it’s just I have so many siblings; it must be hard on her to keep track of her children.

I heard a commotion outside of my tube a few minutes later, and I went out to investigate.  Two of the Koi were fighting with each other, ripping chunks of fin off with each attack.  Frightened, I retreated back to my tube, but kept watching from the entrance. 

They were fighting over a plant near their castle, because one thought it was theirs.  The other one didn’t agree to this.  I was nudged a bit, and noticed the catfish joined me in the tube, and told me that fights happened a lot, and it was best if I laid low until it blew over, or else I’d be in the middle of it.

The fight didn’t last for long though, because the remaining Koi came out and gave the fighters hell.  They were supposed to stick together, because they were all each other had.

I couldn’t help but feel sorry for them.  They must have gotten here because the Unholy God came and found them.  I’d like to think that they aren’t bad fish; they just have their scales on too tightly.