Entry Nine

I woke up the next day, by the feeling of being lifted up.  I was scared and I quickly grabbed my pebble and swam quickly out of the tube.  The land walkers were taking everything, and I didn’t know what to do, because this has never happened to me before.  I swam to the catfish, and they told me that this was a ritual that they did, mainly after every thirty moons. 

Confused, but intrigued I hung back with the catfish and watched as the Koi gangs castle was removed.  They all looked angry, but they didn’t do anything to the land walker that removed the castle.  The fighting fish hung back near the waterfall and didn’t say anything.  He just got extremely… big and puffy looking when the Koi gang swam by him.  He looked scary.

The gang ignored him though, and they same over to us.  They demanded to know why we were looking at the castle.  I was confused, but they didn’t let up, until they each nipped at us.  This bite hurt a bit though, because some of my scales were pulled off.

So, I write this with the happiest face I can muster.  I hope they get caught in a bubble and suffocate!

They could go swim in their bubbler for all I care, as long as a bubble surrounds their gills and they can’t breathe!

Well, that was mean, but what can I do!  Come on, they’re being mean.

Soon, the water levels rose again, and our items were brought back.  My tube was placed in the corner, furthest away from the Koi gangs castle, so I couldn’t be happier.  Once we decided that the land walkers were done disturbing us, I went back to my tube and placed my shiny pebble back down. 

I went back out and noticed a weird shade across the floor.  Looking up, I noticed a large light green thing floating on top.  The catfish urged me to go and rip pieces off to save, and then go back to eat as much as I could.  This green thing was apparently a free-for-all feast, and quite the treat.

I did as I was instructed, and I tore a few really large chunks off and took them down to my tube.  I went back and ate my fill, with the catfish, fighting fish and Koi.

This may be the only time there will be no fighting and territory claims, so I better enjoy it while it lasts.