Entry Four

I’m not too sure how long I’ve been in hiding, but the golden flakes came.  I had to resist the urge to swim to the top to eat, but the Koi gang were eating every flake in sight, some even looked at me when they feasted.

I also met two catfish.  They were recently brought here by the Unholy God as well, and I quickly made friends with them.  We snacked on the crumbs of the golden flakes that the Koi gang missed.

One of the catfish even told me the story of the life that it once had, before coming here.  He had a family, and was in a loving community made up of nothing but catfish.  The way he described it, it made me feel like he had some regrets that would never be dealt with because he was living here now.

I was also informed that the Koi gang would leave me alone after a while, because we’re too “unworthy” for their time.  What arrogance, we have to live in the same place for an uncertain amount of time, so they’re going to have to deal with it.

I did some exploration as well.  The Koi have taken over this huge castle and claimed it as their home, so we aren’t allowed in it.  I found a few cool hiding places, and there is this tube like thing that I can fit into.  I might move into that, because the Koi can’t enter it, and it’s really cozy in there.  I should stockpile some golden flake crumbs, so one of these days the catfish and I can have a filling meal.

There are bubblers and waterfalls as well.  I suppose this place really isn’t too bad, you just have to learn to avoid the Koi gang.  Like I said before, I’m not sure how long I’ve been here for yet.

Tomorrow, I think I’ll try to enjoy myself a bit.