01

so a typical morning where the park family just finished their grocery shopping.

"mommy and daddy, me and namjoo will be colouring upstairs okay?!" yoon-ji heard her son yelling from the living room. she was currently in the kitchen with jimin, unpacking the stuff they just bought.

"okay! behave alright," she replied and she heard giggles and little footsteps up the staircase. she sigh and shook her head.

"baby,"

"yeah?" she face jimin.

"did we forget to buy cheese again?" jimin ask. yoon-ji shook her head.

"i don't think so. last time i checked all the cheese-ines are with you" she replied with a grin. jimin looked at her confusingly.

"and since when is my wife good at making puns?" he chuckled and resumed back to unpacking the stuff. "but seriously though, we need cheese".

"i'll go to the store quickly and buy cheese okay?". before jimin could go out, his wife stopped him. "can you help me buy another thing too?"

"sure, what do you want??"

"something long," yoon-ji said. jimin raise one of his eyebrows.

"thicc," jimin closed the gap in between them.

"juicy," she smirk. jimin smirk too and held her by her waist. "and what would that be, baby?" jimin ask, honestly expecting a good answer.

"cucumber," yoon-ji replied with an innocent smile and removed jimin's arms from her waist. "now go! i'm planning to make mac and cheese for dinner". yoon-ji then headed to the kid's room.

jimin stood there at the front of the door, dumbfounded. "she's such a tease nowadays," he chuckled and smirk. "we'll see about that".

 "we'll see about that"