09

"baby look!!" yoon-ji waved the letter she got in front of jimin's face. "i'm going to japan for a business trip! YAY!!1!1!!1!!"

yoon-ji actually owns a successful clothing shop in south korea. which is now currently growing in business in other countries too. that's why she has to go on business trips here and then.

"y-you're really going?? what about me?? the kids??????"

"aww come on, i bet you can take care of them and yourself just for a few days", yoon-ji replied. from her screaming just now, the kids hurriedly went down to the living room.

"mommy, what's wrong??"

"mommy's going on a trip the day after tomorrow. so mommy won't be home my dearest babies~~" remembering that she will leave her kids for a few days, she suddenly got emotional and hugged them.

"wow and NOW you're all emotional-" "oh shut up and stop being jealous". jimin just 'hmph' and pouted. yoon-ji saw him pouting so she let go of the kids and went to jimin and hugged him.

"but of course i'll miss you the most," she peck his lips. ", so stop pouting". soon both of their kids came to them and hugged them. jimin secretly smile and thanked god for giving him such a blessed family. though, he will miss yoon-ji very very very much. especially if he's needy.

 especially if he's needy

=====

hi !! sorry guys but i'll be on hiatus for a few weeks?? cause i'M currently working on my one shots and a new book !1!1!1!! it's called ' gucci gang ' do read them thanks ♡♡