08

SMUT CONTENT AHEAD‼️ skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable

"ahh~ i'm so exhausted," jimin moaned as soon as he flopped himself in bed

"ahh~ i'm so exhausted," jimin moaned as soon as he flopped himself in bed. after the long and tiring practice, he finally got back home.

"oh you're home," yoon-ji said as she close the closet. she sat next to her husband's 'dead' body. "go bathe baby, you stink".

jimin sat up and face her. "but i'm too tired to bathe~~" he whined and placed his head on her shoulder. yoon-ji faces him and peck his pouty lips.

"okay, how about i bathe you?" she asked, actually teasing him. he look up and face her. "hmm you know that if you bathe me, it will end up something else right?" jimin smirk.

"well, i'm up for it," yoon-ji went closer to him.

"besides, i haven't bathe yet"

"you know you're too sexy that i just can't take it," jimin said as soon as they were both undressed. yoon-ji turned on the shower. "well we have to clean up first-" " oh we can clean up later".

with that, jimin lifted her up and her back was greeted with the cold wet wall. she instantly wrapped her legs on his waist. he kissed her deeply. jimin purposely bit her lips and she accidentally moaned loudly.

"shh~ you don't want the kids to hear right?" jimin but his lips. he placed his lips onto her neck and suck on her sensitive spots.

"ahh~ nggh-" yoon-ji tried her best not to moan. jimin then placed one of his finger into her clit and she moaned loudly.

"d-don't tease m-m-me-" yoon-ji couldn't hold it in any longer. "i-i want your d-d-dick in me".

"beg more babygirl~"

"I-I WANT YOU IN ME~ AHH~~"

"that's more like it," jimin removed his finger and replaced with his 7-inch member. yoon-ji moaned loudly again and instantly cum onto him. jimin went in deeper and faster, hitting g-spot.

"mmm~ ngh- ahh~~"

before jimin cum, he removed his member and cum onto the bathroom floor. he then placed yoon-ji down and both of them panted heavily.

"sorry if i went too hard on you. come, let's go clean up"

 come, let's go clean up"

=====

sorry if the smut disappointed you :-(( but I'll try to work on a better smut soon!!