07

"daddy, can you help me with my homework?" jonghyun ask jimin.

jimin looked away from his phone and to his son. "sure! what can daddy help you with??".

"can you teach me how to colour with markers, nicely????". jimin chuckle at his son's reply. "nicely? what do you mean?".

"like, teach me how to colour in the lines, not out. i keep colouring it out of them and it looks horrible," jonghyun pouted. jimin giggle.

"okay~ come, show me your homework".

"aish why is this stain so hard to wash off," yoon-ji complain. she kept on scrubbing the shirt but she was interrupted by her husband.

"baby~"

"yeah?" she replied. "jonghyun needs your help," jimin said and walk closer to her.

"what are you doing anyways?"

"ugh!" yoon-ji shrieked and threw the shirt on the bathroom floor. "the stain won't wash off!" she complained and whine.

"come, i'll help you," jimin offered and squat on the floor while scrubbing the shirt. "now go! our baby boy needs you".

"you sure you can do it??" yoon-ji raises er eyebrow. jimin nod in response. yoon-ji sigh.

"where is he anyway??"

"the living room!"

=====

double update?? cause why not ;-))

and alot of you have requested or anticipated for a smut so i promise you that the next chapter will be good~~