05

"damn jimin, you gotta stop imagining," jimin complained to himself.

apparently, the scene of yoon-ji in the bathrobe was all his imagination. he was reading a fan fiction of a girl doing the scene with her boyfriend. and it turns out that he imagined yoon-ji doing that to him. in reality, yoon-ji was still bathing.

"maybe i should take a nap for awhile, to calm my mind,"

yoon-ji came out of the bathroom, with her bathrobe securely tied to her. she carefully came out of the bathroom, and saw that jimin was peacefully sleeping. suddenly, a thought came to her dirty mind.

"he still needs a punishment"

she sat beside the sleeping figure, carefully not waking him up. she suddenly kissed his lips, passionately. a moan came out of his lips. she then trailed down to his neck, leaving some marks.

"yoon-ji ah~" jimin moaned. however, he was still in deep sleep. yoon-ji thought for a second then placed her hands on his jeans. she slowly made circles around his crouch area. suddenly, jimin's eyes sprang open.

"y-yoon-ji??" he looked like an innocent child. yoon-ji laughed at that sight. "what are you doing??"

"nothing. just having a little fun," yoon-ji replied and kissed him once again. of course, jimin was enjoying it. he placed his hand at the nape of her neck, deepening the kiss. suddenly, yoon-ji broke the kiss.

"do you really want me badly?" she ask him teasingly. jimin nodded and smirk. jimin came closer to her, wanting to kiss her again, but suddenly a painful slap landed on his lips.

"AH! YAH! what was that for??" jimin rubbed  his half swollen lips.

"that's your punishment," yoon-ji replied. she smirked when she saw his visible boner. "and take care of your little friend yourself".

she then took her clothes from the closet and went to the toilet to change, leaving jimin to deal with his problem himself.

"and i've learnt my lesson. never to play around with her agai- ouch my lips"

 never to play around with her agai- ouch my lips"