13

" mommy, can we watch a movie later? " jaehyun ask yoonji.

" of course baby! but you have to bathe first, " she replied. jaehyun squealed happily and went to his sister. " mommy said we have to bathe first, lets go! "

" uh uh not so fast! " yoonji stopped them running into the toilet. " you have to ask daddy to bathe you guys "

" what?! why me?! " jimin complained and went to the commotion.

" cause you, young man- " yoonji pointed her index finger to jimin, " -never bathed them before and i want you to have a lil fun with them "

" aw if i bathed you then- " yoonji quickly covered his filthy mouth with her hands. the kids look at them confused.

" just bathe them, mr park, " yoonji glared at him.

" then what do i get? " jimin ask. yoonji sigh and went closer to his ear and whispered, " then later you can bathe me "

jimin instantly smirk. " ok kids lets bathe! " he quickly brought his kids to the toilet. yoonji only giggled.

a few moments later >>

" all done mommy! "

" good! now where's your daddy? "

" here babe "

yoonji gasped. 'why he gotta look so cute??!?!!??!'

" wait, you bathed with them? " yoonji ask.

" well those kids got me wet so i kinda- yeah bathed with them, " jimin giggled. yoonji then asked the kids to wear their own pyjamas while she went in her room with her husband.

" well looks like you don't have to bathe me "

" oh no i am still gonna bathe you, young lady. you're not gonna go off this time "

 you're not gonna go off this time "