Chapter 2

Leondre's POV

I was right when I said it would be a long day. We had to re-film the cover so many times, I was about to fall asleep before we finally got a good one. Then we went out to eat, and yes it did take us that long to get the cover done. We got back to the studio an hour later and filmed the YouTube video, and spent a couple of hours both coming up with ideas and fooling around. We then had extra time left over so we came up with different beats and started writing a song. Now, it was 4:00pm, also known as time to go home.

I managed to make it to Charlie's car without falling, thank god. When we got in the car, Charlie spoke up.

"Do you want to go out to eat or go to my place and order takeaway?" He asks me pulling onto the road.

"Let's go out to eat, I'm really tired and hopefully this will wake me up for your house." I say, really wanting to spend some time with him tonight. I don't care if we play games or watch a movie or even just talk, I wanna spend time with him.

"Alright, as long as you won't fall asleep in your food." He started laughing at me. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but to smile at him.

"Leave me alone bro that was a one time thing." We both started laughing even harder but didn't have to pull over this time.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked as we got to the centre of the city.

"Ah anywhere that has a vegan option is fine." I reply, looking out the window at all the stores and people and houses. He hums in response and I go to turn the radio up. We both start singing again but there is a rap in the song and I'm the only one during that part. Not five minutes later we pull up to a restaurant.

I followed him into the homey restaurant and was hit with such delicious scents that my stomach started growling immediately. Charlie walked up to the hostess.

"Table for two please." He spoke clearly and politely to the lady.

"Okay. Follow me to your table please." She said as she shot us an over the top smile. I shuffle my feet awkwardly and looked at the floor and following where Charlie's feet went. We came to a stop at our table and I sat down across from Charlie. I turned to the hostess and she passed us our menus.

"There will be someone here to wait on you in a few moments." She shot us another big smile before walking back towards her podium at the front. I opened up the menu and decided on what I wanted, as did Charlie. Our waitress came to our table soon after, shooting me a not so subtle wink before leaning so low on the table that she just might as well have not worn the damn shirt. I kept eye contact with her the whole time I stated my order, and she stood back upright when she turned to take Charlie's order. God, way to not make it obvious lady. As she walked away I could tell she was exaggeratedly swaying her hips from side to side. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Charlie, who was bright red from trying not to laugh. He lost the battle though, and let out a loud gasp of laughter before quieting down. I simply stared wide-eyed at the table and spoke up about the experience.

"I just saw so much that I don't want to see e-this early in my life." I kept my stare at the table. Jesus Christ, I almost said I don't want to see it ever. Not yet, I'm just not telling him yet.

"Aw mate that was priceless." He breathes out shoving his face into the neck of his hoodie to try and muffle his laughs and leaned over the table. I started to laugh along with him at how worked up he was over it. We must have spent longer laughing than I thought, because soon our waitress was back with our food and drinks.

"Here you are." She winked at me again and then "dropped" a napkin, and turned around to bend over and shove her bum in my face. I kept eye contact with Charlie, but he was going to break it any second because he was hit with a second wave of heavy laughter. I just rolled my eyes again and smiled at him, completely and blatantly ignoring her. I didn't look at her again until I heard her scoff and storm away. I couldn't hold back my laughter this time, even more so when I saw she had written a name Lizzie, a phone number, and an Instagram name, all presumably hers, on an extra napkin she placed conveniently on top of my utensils. I may not have liked her but I shoved the napkin into my pocket anyway as Charlie and I laughed.