Chapter 5

Leondre's POV

Charlie smiled in response to my words and I looked back at Tillie.

"Could you, uh, not tell your friends?" I glanced at the basement door quickly before continuing, "I want to tell people at my own pace, and choose who I tell and when I tell them. This is going to be an overwhelming experience so I'm not telling too many people at once. After I tell our fans then you're free to tell whoever whenever you want. Okay?" I asked her.

"Oh my god of course Leo. This is your thing, you decide what you're doing and I'll follow. I'm not a bitch-"

"Matilda!"

"Sorry mum- I'll tell people when you want me to." Tillie didn't let Mum's scolding throw her off her thoughts. I literally have the best sister.

"Thank you Tillie." I gave her another big hug, "You can go back downstairs now if you want to." She pulled away.

"Are you sure? Are you gonna be okay?" She asked before moving.

"I'll be perfectly fine." I replied. She nodded and headed back to the basement, and I turned to Mum. "I love you Mum." I pulled her into her own hug as well.

"I love you too, my sweet, strong, boy." Mum always knew just what to say and when to say it. Mum smiled at me and headed back into the kitchen, and I turned back to face Charlie.

"Let's head up to your room, okay?" He suggested, and I complied, getting up off of the couch and following him to my room. We both laid down on my bed in our proper spots, and it felt weird for a moment, laying there silently with a strange amount of space between us. I could only think that for a couple of seconds, though, before he stretched out his arm that was closest to me in a gesture for me to lay on top of it. I smiled a small smile before pushing myself over to lay on his arm, wrapping my arm around his midsection and subconsciously drawing patterns on his side. Things were quiet yet comfortable for a moment, then Charlie spoke up.

"Leondre, I really am proud of you bro." He said quietly and stopped talking for a minute, then continued, "It's not just because you came out, you know. I'm proud of everything you've done, everything you've overcome, everything we've accomplished together, everything you pushed yourself through, and so fucking much more. I'm just so proud of everything that makes up you, Leondre Devries. You've been there for me every single day that I've needed it, ever since the day that we met. I remember we were both really nervous, but we got along great as soon as we introduced ourselves. I wouldn't be me if I hadn't have met you, Leo. I would be some other boy, with a completely different life, and probably not as happy as I am now. I love you, Leondre Devries. Please always remember that." I could only see blurs because of the tears threatening to escape my eyes. Charlie's voice was so quiet, it felt so much more personal than it would have if he had spoken in a normal voice. I sniffled a couple of times, and sat up to face him, not moving my body from its place.

"I love you too Charlie, so fucking much. You've been there for me too, whenever I needed it. You've helped me so much over the years we've known each other and I definitely wouldn't be the person I am today if I hadn't met you. I wouldn't be as confident or as cheeky, y'know? Hell, I may not even have been here at all, if it wasn't for you." I gazed into his eyes and watched as his got teary as well, a couple of tears falling from my own eyes in the process.

"Leo, don't talk about that. That's a past time in your life and you're so much better and stronger now. Look at how far the both of us have come! We're going on tour in just a few more days, and we're going to have the best time. It's gonna be the best. Think about all the mischief we'll cause, getting Marianne and everyone so worked up and stressed over nothing because we're just a couple of boys having fun. Can you see how good of a time that's going to be?" He asked me. I layer back down on his arm and closed my eyes, smiling as I pictured everything that would happen on tour.