Chapter 4

(#1 is Damon, #2 is Caspian)

Leondre's POV

The drive back to Charlie's passed by in no time after our little chat, and Charl and I quickly grabbed our stuff and changed into comfy travel clothes, and got back into his car.

"Instead of going out to eat can we just go to Tesco's and get some snacks? I don't really want to stop and get out, and I'm not exactly dressed for the public right now." I asked him.

"But going into Tesco's is in public." He turned towards me, smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You know what I mean."

He laughed, "Yeah, that sounds like an ideal plan right now."

We made the quick trip to Tesco's and then were on our way. We were about five minutes into the drive when Charlie spoke up.

"So, am I allowed to, like, ask more about it? Like is it too soon? I know we talked about it some this morning but like, deeper into things."

There it is.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. We're learning this together, you're the first person I've ever even remotely talked about this to." I decided that looking at him would work best for this conversation.

"Okay. So let's start out with the basics: when did you start, like, figuring out that you were gay?"

"I've thought about it a lot and I don't actually know for sure. I know that when I was like fifteen and we always talked about girls that I didn't feel the, I don't know, electricity that I thought I was supposed to feel? And I think it was when I just turned sixteen that I saw some photos from a fashion show and was more interested in the men than the women, and felt the electricity that I thought would happen when we talked about the girls. So yeah, fifteen I guess would be what I would say if I had to."

"Wow. You've been keeping all that in for a long time, haven't you?" He spoke softly.

"Well, really it was only a year. A very long year, yes, but I like that I can talk about it with you now." I smiled at him and he turned and gave me a small smile back.