Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to Suhtorii_06 💕

Leondre's POV

The last few days before tour started flew by. We finalized all of the plans and now here we were, on our way to pick up Charlie and head to our first place of the tour. It was really early, probably about half five in the morning. I always slept on drives on tour. I felt like I was only sleeping for about five minutes before I was being woken up by Charlie, which clearly meant we were on the road for more than an hour.

"You excited man?" Charlie greeted me as I stretched, yawning.

"I'm excited for all the sleep I'm going to get whilst travelling." I mumbled lowly. His smile dropped, and mine rose. "I'm kidding mate, of course I'm excited! I love going on tour. Even though I get hella nervous, I know that you and the fans won't care if I mess up because everyone's so supportive and loving." Charlie smiled, finally settling down.

"Yeah me too man, even if you do get all the girls." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. I had told Marianne the day after I told Charlie about the dreams that I was gay. My coming out to her was fluent and easy as hell. She really supported me; she was like my second mother.

"Not that it makes a difference for me anyway mate." I laughed, leaning my head back against the van. He chuckled along.

"I guess so, it's weird that they don't know you're gay. How do you think that's gonna feel when they're like pretty much asking you to kiss them?" He smirked lightly.

"I honestly probably won't care if they do kiss me or not. I mean, of course I care, but it's not going to affect me physically one bit." It was easy to tell that I was tired because I was mumbling and my words were slurring together into one big mess.

"Yeah." Charlie said distantly with a little laugh and turned to look out the window. I did the same and slowly fell back asleep.

~~Time Skip~~

When we arrived at our hotel, we pretty much just relaxed. We did sound check, which went really good, grabbed a bite to eat, and now we're back at the arena, waiting to go on stage. I was fiddling with my microphone, when all of a sudden Charlie pulled me into a hug. Of course, I didn't hesitate to hug him back, but when he pulled away, I questioned it.

"What was that for?" I asked him with furrowed brows.

"Just one last moment of reassurance before we go onto the stage and people start screaming about Chardre." That was all Charlie said before turning around and running into the stage. As always, I slowly followed him and pushed his weird phrase out of my head, at least for the time being, and enjoyed myself as I started to rap and heard the hundreds of girls screaming.

~~Time Skip~~

The concert tonight really couldn't have gone better. Charlie and I never missed any words and the fans were really into it. I left the stage smiling, and walked behind Charlie back to our dressing room. Before we could get too far though, I ran and jumped onto his back.

"What the hell?" He laughed as he caught me.

"I'm in a really good mood. That was a really good show." I mumbled into the top of his shoulder. He shivered so I moved my head; my hair was probably tickling his neck.

"Oh yeah, I agree. It was so good." His voice started off quiet, but by the end was back to its regular sound. I didn't think anything of it. He opened the door to our dressing room and set me down, and I went and sat on a chair while he grabbed a different tshirt out of the bag he brought and changed.