Chapter 10

Leondre's POV

Charlie was sat still, staring into my eyes, as if processing my answer. His eyes were sparkling.

"Really?" He almost whispered.

"Yes Charlie! How could I not, to be honest. You're perfect, in my eyes at least, and I'd be glad to call you my, well...what are we?" I moved my train of thought.

"What would you like us to be?" That little shit.

"What would you like us to be?" I asked him in response. Now I was shy again and he seemed more confident, like our usual personalities.

He let out a little chuckle, before answering. "Well, if you'd like, I'd like to take you out on a date." I could feel the heat rising to my face.

"Uh...yeah. I would, um, I would like that." I stuttered out a response.

"It's not even like our first date. We've gone out lots before, just the two of us, just before we knew how we felt about each other." He said. I thought about that for a moment.

"Yeah, you're right. Does that mean we don't need to go on as many dates before we become boyfriends?" I take the risk. His breath seems to catch in his throat at the use of that word before he swallows loudly and answers.

"Uh, Yeah. Yep, I guess so. I'm planning for our date to be tomorrow. Who knows what could happen after that?" He winked and smirked at me and I laughed at him. The conversation ended there, as we gathered our things and made our way back to the hotel. We're done of tour so we can stay up as late as we want.

Which is exactly what we did.

"Leo what movie do you wanna watch?" He called to me from where he was sitting on one of the beds. I was in the kitchen area getting some snacks ready.

"I dunno, something funny though." I responded, grabbing a few snacks for him and some for us to share, and making my way to the bed. I put down the snacks on the night side table and laid down next to him on the bed. He was scrolling through the comedy section on Netflix, and I just crawled under the covers, waiting for him to choose a movie. He eventually settled on Blended and crawled under the blankets with me, while I shut off the light and pulled the snacks onto our laps. We were leaning against the headboard, consuming the various snacks as the movie played. We laughed, a lot, and when that movie was over, we chose another. And another after that, and so on, until the snacks were gone. The snacks were finished about halfway through the last movie we were going to watch, so we decided to pause the movie and clean everything up so we could just go right to sleep when the movie was over. It was, after all, 2:00am. We settled back into our previous positions and pressed play on the movie. Only about thirty seconds after the movie started playing, I felt Charlie's hand move a bit. I smiled but acted like I didn't know it was happening. Then, he hesitantly grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers. I looked down at our hands and smiled, squeezing his hand as I looked up into his eyes. I was met with him gazing back at me, a small smile on his face. I felt my face heat up so I moved my vision back to the television screen, and out of the corner of my eye I saw him do the same thing. My eyes slowly made their way back down to our hands and I couldn't help myself. I reached my other hand over to grab my phone and I put on the camera. I turned on flash and took a picture of our hands. I heard Charlie make a breathy laugh in response but that was it. I admired the picture for a few seconds. You could definitely tell it was Charlie and I's hands. You could see his tattoos and my nails; this was easily recognizable as our hands. I closed out of the camera app and opened Instagram and switched from our shared account to my account. I sat there debating for a few minutes whether I should upload the picture or not. The fans would know for sure that it was us, and would be carzier about us than ever.