Chapter 3

Waking up I had Mia's arms around my waist. I smiled at how cute she looked sleeping. I decided to get out of her arms and sit on her lap. I smirked and leaned down to her neck. I started to suck on her neck wishing I would leave a hickey. "Mmmmm Emma stop",Mia said finally waking up. I smirked on her neck and continued sucking on her neck. Mia placed her hands on my butt and flipped us over. She was now on top of me. "Princess I would love to continue this but your maid would come in any second now and I wouldn't want her seeing you moaning out my name while I'm sucking on your neck",Mia said with a smirk. I nodded and pecked her lips. "Now do me and favor and get dressed because I can't hold myself back if your dressed like that",Mia said. I giggled and Mia let me up. Before I walked into the bathroom my room door swung open and in came little Adam. "Emma Emma is it true that I can go to a royal school when school starts", Adam said running into me with a big hug. I wrapped my arms around his little body and picked him up. "Of course baby it's true you would just have to go through some royal lessons like how I did",I said nuzzling his cheek. "Yayyy I can't wait to learn to be royal do I get to wear a crown too",Adam asked. I chuckled and placed him down. "Yes you can even pick it out",Mia answered for me. Adam smiled and then ran out the room. "You know you are so cute with him in your arms",Mia said. I turned to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Thank you", I said. Mia wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled me closer. "Princess you have a meeting oh commander Mia what are you doing in here", one of Mia's soldier said walking into my room. Mia quickly pushed me away and stood in her leader stand. I almost fell but I caught myself before I landed on the floor. "Victor what I say about knocking before entering the princess room", Mia said in her harsh tone. "Sorry commander I will knock next time",victor said. "The princess would be right there at the meeting she has to great dress so let's leave now",Mia said. Victor nodded and they left. Mia didn't even say goodbye to me or even gave me a kiss. With a sigh and put in a bad mood I picked out a dress that is red and has some lace in it. I put on a matching crown and necklace and did my hair up. I then head to the meeting room and seen my boy best friend there sitting with his new wife. "Hello prince Alex and princess Jessica", I said Bowing to them. "Emma no need to bow we are friends", princess Jessica said. "It's habit you know that", I said giggling. "Your highnesses princess Jessica sister Tiffany is here",Mia said walking in with her armer on. I nodded at her and Tiffany came in. Tiffany saw me and ran to me right away. I smiled and hugged her right away. When I pulled away from Tiffany Mia looked mad. "How's becoming the commander for your sister going",I asked Tiffany putting my arms around her waist like how I always do.  "I'm leaving the room princess", Mia said. "You actually can't because your my personal guard so you have to stay",I said playing with Tiffany's hair. I heard Mia huff but I didn't pay it any mind because Tiffany picked me up. "Tiffany be careful with her", princess Jessica said. "It's fine don't worry",I said wrapping my legs carefully around Tiffany. "Anyway we are here because we want to know if Mia can teach Tiffany to be strict",prince Alex asked. "Mia wouldn't mind plus Tiffany can help her watch me",I said snuggling into Tiffany. "That means I can stay and learn a few things",Tiffany asked. I nodded and she swung me around. I was laughing mess. "Besides having Tiffany around would help me not be in a bad mood anymore",I said. "That's good but Mia is it fine with you",Princess Jessica asked. "My princess said I could do it then I can but she is going to have to understand that she just can't be picking up the princess or hug her at anytime her job is too protect her not play around with her",Mia said glaring at Tiffany. Tiffany put me down and fixed my dress for me. "I can do that",Tiffany said moving away from me. I poured and sat down. "Is that all why you guys are here", I asked. Alex and Jessica shook their heads no.