Chapter 4

"So why are you guys here",Mia said with an irritated voice. "Well we are here because we want to see if you would like to show up at our wedding",Princess Jessica said. "Do you guys really think I would miss your wedding",I said with a slight tone of hurt. "Well Emma we wasn't sure if your busy or not so we wanted to ask first",Prince Alex said. I nodded. It had been busy and missed out on a lot of prince and princesses hang outs. "I understand guys I haven't been around as much but I told you guys before y'all were even dating that I would show up to y'all wedding",I said. They nodded and got up. "Well then we would see you at the rehearsal dinner",Alex said. I nodded and gave them a both a hug. I smiled and at Jessica when she told me to behave with Mia and Tiffany. I blushed and nodded. I watched victor walk Alex and Jessica out. Mia and Tiffany was standing at the table now facing me. I turned to them and smiled at them. "Well I'm going to my room so Tiffany can you walk me there",I asked Tiffany. "If that is ok with Mia princess then yes I would love to walk you to your room",Tiffany said sounding like a soldier. I pouted a little. Tiffany talking to me like a soldier was something I wasn't use to and I hope it doesn't stay. I looked at Mia who didn't seem to happy. "It's the princess decision if she wants you to walk with her or not",Mia said. Tiffany nodded and let her hand out. I grabbed her hand and we walked out to my room not saying a word to Mia. "Tiffany don't talk to me like that ever again please",I said as we walked. Tiffany looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Princess I have too it shows respect and I promised I would be a good commander",Tiffany said. I stopped walking and so did she. I placed my hand on her cheek. "I don't want you talking to me like that I'm use to it and I don't want to be use to it",I said. Tiffany smiled and leaned into my touch. "I won't Emma but only when I'm not around Mia I don't want her thinking that I'm taking this job as a joke",Tiffany said. I nodded and hugged her. Tiffany hugged me back and even picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her and snuggled into her neck. Tiffany then walked me to my room and when we got into my room she placed me down on the bed. Tiffany was about to leave the room but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit down with me. "I have to go Emma Mia is waiting for me",Tiffany said. I shook my head no and placed my head on her lap. "Don't leave until I fall asleep please",I said feeling my eyes getting heavy. "Ok",Tiffany said with a chuckle. I smiled and laced my hands with hers. After a while I feel asleep on her lap.

Tiffany point of view

                                     When I saw that Emma was asleep I gently placed her head on the pillow and covered her up. "If only you know how I felt about you",I said kissing her on her lips. I then turned off the lights of her room and walked out to find Mia. I walked and walked until I walked into the training room and saw Mia. "Hey commander Mia can I train now",I said. Mia stopped what she was doing and looked at me with a blank look. "You can go against me so get geared up",Mia said. I nodded and walked to the changing area to change into my gear. Once I was down I grabbed a sword and got ready. "You sure you can handle me Tiffany",Mia said with an evil smirk. I nodded and swung first. It was close to hitting her but not quite. We were going back and forth. I was so close to getting her when she flipped me over and pointed her sword at my throat. We were both sweaty and panting but she looked like she was ready to kill me. "I won and now listen",Mia said. I gulped and nodded. "The whole time your here I don't want you flirting with Emma because I would personally kill you myself I don't give a fuck even if she started it don't flirt back",Mia said with a harsh tone. I nodded and pushed the sword away from my neck. Me and Mia kept glaring at each other. "What's going on here",Emma asked walking in. "Nothing Emma everything is ok",I said walking away from her and Mia and walking out of the room. I kept walking even though I heard Emma call for me. I went to the room I was going to stay in while I'm here and sat down. With a sigh I placed my hands on my head. I then got so anger I got up and punched my mirror that was standing. The glass cut my knuckles but I didn't care. "OMG WHAT HAPPEN ARE YOU OK",Emma screamed when she see my bloody hand. "I'm fine don't worry",I said trying to move my hand away from her. "No your not come here now I demand you",Emma said. I stopped moving away from her and walked up to her. I winced when she grabbed my hand forcefully and dragged me into the bathroom. Emma turned the sink water on and washed my knuckles with cold water. I winced when she took some glass out my knuckles and then wrapped it up. "There all better"she said kissing my knuckles gently. She put my hand down gently and I looked into her eyes. I couldn't help myself so I brought up my hand and placed it on her rose red cheeks. Emma leaned into my touch and I used my other hand to lift up her chin. I then did what I didn't think I would ever do. I kissed her. But what surprised me the most was that she kissed me back.