Chapter 5

Emma's POV

                                    I started to kiss Tiffany back. I know I'm with Mia but Tiffany actually acts like she is the one dating me. I was about to wrap my arms around Tiffany's neck when she pulled away and lightly pushed me away. I looked down with blush on my cheeks. Maybe she realized that she kissed me and regretted it. "Emma I", Tiffany said before I cut her off by raising my hand to stop her. "No it's fine I'm just going to go don't do anything major with that hand and that is a demand",I said. Tiffany nodded and I walked away with my heart hurting. I was walking down the hall when Adam appeared. "Hey Emma how is everything going for you",the excited little boy said. I smiled at how cute he is and bent down to his level. I pulled him into a hug. "Everything is ok how is prince training for you",I said. Adam pulled away and looked at me with a big smile. "It's going great my teacher told me to take a nap because I'm tired and when I wake up we would go back to learning the basics",Adam said. I nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Don't work yourself too hard like I did ok",I said. Adam nodded and ran to his room. I'm glad that I got to save him. But my job with his brothers weren't done. Waking to dungeon I was in my thoughts. Reaching the bars of the chambers I seen the little kids laying to get warm. I hit the bars causing them to jolt up. "Now I'm going to be asking questions you must answer of them",I said. "And if we don't what would happen",the oldest said with a sassy tone. This one was really pissing me off I have no patient for his cocky self. "Micheal come here please",I called out my favorite person in the world when it comes to being the ice princess everyone knows. Micheal appeared with his giant weapon and nodded. I pointed to the oldest and Michael already know what to do. With a smirk I watched the other boys faces when Michael killed there brother in front of them. "Who else wants to get smart with me",I said. The others just shook there heads no and whimpered. I smiled at how pathetic they looked. "Princess I need to talk to you",I heard Mia said. With a sigh I turned and faced her. "What for commander",I asked. "I need to talk to you about Tiffany learning to be a commander princess",Mia said sounding like she was about to snap. Which she would have no reason to snap. I nodded and told the kids I would be back tomorrow or when ever I felt like seeing there dirty faces again. I nodded to Michael and walked upstairs with Mia. We stopped in the middle of the hall way and looked at each other. "What do you want commander",I said. "Don't call me commander when we are alone",Mia said. I rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms. "Emma what the hell is wrong with you",Mia said raising her voice a little. "I have no idea what you are talking about",I said. Mia pushed me against the wall and held me down by my chest. I tried to move away from her drip but it just got tighter and tighter. "Mia let me the fuck go now",I said with gritted teeth. "No not until you tell me what the fuck is wrong with you",Mia yelled. I looked at her and then kicked her knee. "You are what's wrong with me",I yelled. Mia got up and grabbed me forcefully. "Your the one fucking flirting with Tiffany",Mia said. I felt tears well up in my eyes. Mias grip on my was hurting. "Let go of me now",I said. Mia let go of me but what she did next shocked me. Mia had slapped me across the face. I held my cheek and looked at her with wide eyes. Mia looked at me with wide eyes. When she tried to touch me again I flinched and moved away. "Emma baby I",Mia said. I cut her off and ran to my room. I was now crying holding my probably red cheek. I couldn't believe she hit me. Mia said she would never lay a hand on me. I sunk down to the floor and cried.  "Emma look I'm sorry wait what happen to your cheek",Tiffany said coming in. I looked at her and throw my arms around her neck. "What happen please tell me",she said in my ear as I cried in her shoulder. "M-m-m-Mia slapped m-m-me",I cried out. I heard Tiffany gasp. She pulled me away from her shoulder and looked at me. She placed her hand on my now red cheek. Her eyes held sadness for me. "I'm so sorry Emma you don't deserve that",Tiffany said. She wiped my tears and leaned in. I leaned in too and kissed her. She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and her tongue meant mines. We were making out now. Tiffany was actually making me forget about the slap. Her tongue moving in sync with mines was mind blowing. We pulled away for breath. I looked into her eyes panting. "Don't ever let anyone else kiss you like how I just did",Tiffany said holding my face with such care. I nodded and leaned back in. We began to kiss again when Tiffany picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist. She dropped me on the bed with out disconnecting our lips. She lifted up my dress showing off my panties. I couldn't hold back the moan that came out my mouth when she started to rub my women hood. "Mmmm T-t-Tiffany s-s-stop",I stuttered out. Tiffany just kept rubbing me until I let my juices out. "Feel better princess",Tiffany said while she began to clean me up. I nodded and lifted my hips up so she can take of my wet panties and put on a fresh pair. When she put the dirty panties in the cloths bin she took off her gear and got under the covers with me. She pecked my lips and told me to get some rest. I snuggled more into her body and closed my eyes.