•Chapter 7•

Briana POV
When I saw that post I went silent. I dropped my phone and just looked into space. My ex best friend, the boy who hurt me. A tear rolled down my cheek. I know I might be "overreacting" but this is a big thing for me.

I was so caught up in my mind I didn't notice Adelina and Danny calling my name and asking if I was ok worriedly. I finally snapped out of it and looked up at them. I wiped away the tear that escaped my eye and said "Sorry I zoned out what did you say?" They both gave me a worried look. "Are you ok? You stopped talking and zoned out on us out of nowhere." Adelina asked. "I'm fine," I said. "It didn't seem like that when a tear escaped your eye and you dropped your phone," Danny said. "We know your not ok so please tell us what's wrong," Danny said.

I was silent for about 30 seconds and then I finally spoke up. I sighed and said "Look at what's on my phone." They picked up my phone and looked what was on it. When they did they both froze. Adelina was the first one to break the silence.

"Oh....my....God..Briana are you ok?" She said. "I'm fine.....I think...hopefully I don't run into him..."I said with my head down. Danny pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back. He knows how to make me feel better. "This is the one and only times I will allow you to do this.." he then took my hand and put it on his head. At that moment I smiled. "OMG YES" I then started playing with his hair. Ok i know it's weird but I have an obsession with hair and Danny never lets me touch his....I love touching his hair because it's crunchy since he puts gel in his hair hehehehe. (I actually do this irl 😂)

After that we all decided to watch a movie. I had my head laying on Adelina lap and my legs in Danny's. We watched 'The Greatest Showman'. I loved this movie so much. This was the 3rd time I had watched it and Adelina's first. I was a HUGE musical nerd. I loved all kinds of musicals. My personal fav was Hamilton tho, my dream role is a girl version of Aaron Burr (which is actually true lol). I actually started writing it but never actually got to finishing it.

I know he's supposed to be the bad guy but every time he had a chance of being successful Hamilton was always the one who got in the way and he just got tired of it so he wanted to duel him. He did what he did because he thought Hamilton would try to shoot him and he didn't want his daughter to become an orphan. I actually really like his character and I'm in his voice range. My favorite character is actually Lafayette/Jefferson.

Anyways enough of that. After the movie was over Adelina and I both left. When I arrived home I went up to the dance studio and started to free style just to get my blood flowing. I started dancing to 'Bartier Cardi' by Cardi B. I thought if some choreography and took a vid of it so I would be able to mesmerize and engrave it into my mind.

After about 30 minutes of constantly watching the video I finally had the dance down. After practicing I went and thought who could do it with me. I didn't ask Adelina or Danny because I already did one with them not that long ago. Then I thought about Kayla. She couldn't come over today but maybe she could still colab with me. It's worth a shot I mean even though she's not into that type of stuff maybe she will do it just this one time. Might as well try. I get my phone and go to text her.

Kayla Briana
Hey!
Hey Briana what's up?
Umm I was wondering if you could do me a favor...
It depends what is it?
I was wondering if you could dance with me in one of my videos...
....WHAT!??
Yeaaaah I mean you used to dance and you were pretty good.
Briana that was in middle school I haven't danced since then idk if this is a good idea
It is! Trust me just please do this! For me?
Ugh but if I suck you can't say anything! When do you want me to come over?
I promise I won't! And I'm not gonna record the vid yet so remember to come over in about 2 Days.
Ok sure...
Great!!! Thank you soooo much!!!
No problem I guess
Bai!!
Bye....

YES SHE AGREED TO IT!! Now I just have to make the singing video me, Danny, and Adelina we're talking about when we went to the dinner. I still have to decide who I'm going to sing 'Look What You Made Me Do' with.( I know it's not as popular now but I said I would do it and I haven't updated in a while) After thinking for a while I finally thought of the perfect person. I thought if my friend Sam Tsui and I wonder if he will colab with me. We became friends from insta because he dmed me and we started talking about singing. We have been wanting to do a colab but we are just both so busy. I decided to text him and see if he's up to it.
Sam Briana
Hey Sam
Hey Briana what's up
Well I was wondering if we could finally do that colab we have been wanting to for a while.
Wait seriously?
Yeah I'm free are you?
Yeah actually I am!
That's awesome!
So when do you want to do it?
How about tomorrow at 3:30?
Ok sure
Great! I'll see you then!
Yeah!

OK SO THAT IS TWO YESES!! I can finally rest now. I look at the time and see it's 11:00. Damn I guess I lost track of time. I made my way to my room and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt

Room:

Pajamas:

Pajamas:

I go drift into a dreamless sleep

I go drift into a dreamless sleep. Preparing myself for the events that will happen the next day. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.
_______________________________
HEY GUYS. Sorry for taking so ling to update 😅 and sorry for posting the chapter when it wasn't done. It was accidental. I meant to save it but pressed the wrong button. BUT I'm done now and I know what I'm writing for the next chapter. I know this one is short but I was trying to finish it quickly. The next one should be out next week so I will keep you updated. Anyways with that being said see you in the next chapter BAAAII ✌🏻😎

Word count: 1161