•Chapter 9•

Asher POV
I'm moving back home today. I've already said bye to everyone and I finished packing. I don't have the money to buy my own house yet so I'm still living with my parents. Sad right?

I work as a male model and I've got a few offers. I'm starting to get popular so I should be able to get my own place soon. Surprisingly we found a house close to where we used to live. It's a pretty nice neighborhood so it's weird that we were able to find a house so close to it.

The reason why we are even moving back is because my dad was offered a job that pays more back in New York.

It's whatever, I'm not really attached to any of the friends I made in Florida. I also don't have much family over here.

I finish packing the last box and take it out to the moving truck. I sit inside on the very edge of the truck. I think about what's going to happen once I'm back in New York.

I wonder if I'll see any of my old friends. Maybe they are still living there. What if Bri is there?!? I wonder if I'll ever talk to her again.

Before I could think about anything else my dad snaps me out of it and I go inside the car. I look back at my house as we drive away. Goodbye Florida.

~time skip to after the drive~

We finally got to the house after a day and a half of driving. I'm dumb tired and ready to drop dead any minute. I look up at the house and go inside. It's bigger than the house I used to have in New York.

I go up to my room and look around. It's a decent size. I sigh and sit down on the floor. I lean on the wall, my hands hanging from my legs. I swipe my hair back and look up at the ceiling.

Everything goes black.

______________________________
Hey guys!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and that this chapter is so short. Asher's POVs won't really be that long since this story is mainly about Bri. Also, thank you soooo much for 1k reads!!! I didn't think any of my book would get to that point and it did!! ANYWAYS! With that being said, I'll see you in the next chapter. BAAAAIIIII ✌🏼😎

Word count: 409