•Chapter 8•

Briana POV
Today was going to be a very eventful one. I woke up and saw that it was 9:34. I should start getting ready. I went into my bathroom and stripped myself of my clothes. I went inside the shower and sighed. I applied my vanilla and strawberry body wash. I loved the scent, it was relaxing to me. After I was done I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel.

I made my way to my closet to see what I should wear. I ended up choosing a white crop top with a black, white, and grey skirt that had some designs on it. I topped it off with some white vans. For my makeup I put on some sparkling eyeshadow and pink matte lipstick with liquid eyeliner and mascara. I just left my natural hair down.
(Picture of outfit)

(Picture of Makeup)

(Picture of Makeup)

I looked at the time and saw that it was 12:17

I looked at the time and saw that it was 12:17. I went downstairs to make some breakfast. I made some toast with avocado and Parmesan cheese sprinkled on it (I actually do eat this and it tastes mad good I recommend it 😂). I quickly ate it and went on Instagram to read some comments. Some were comments from fans and some comment were from haters. I didn't really pay attention to the haters because they spent their own time watching my vids so they are just making me more rich. I still had more time to spare so I decided to call Adelina to see if she wanted to come over.

Adelina wasn't really brought up in a good neighborhood so life was really hard for her. Same for Kayla. Danny and I have it easy. Adelina grew up in the projects and had a pretty hard life. Danny and I were always the ones to help them through hard times. Now Adelina lives in a pretty good area in a house with her 3 sisters and Mom. Kayla lives close to Adelina in a nice house with her Mom. Every time we colab I always give Adelina most of the profit. At first she disagreed but eventually gave in knowing her and her family needed it. I thought that since I made money off of the videos I made by myself that it didn't really matter if I didn't make money off of the videos featuring Adelina since she really needed it. Kayla usually helps me with the editing and she records my videos. So I give her some profit as well.

I was bored so I decided to call Adelina and ask if she wanted to come over while I wait for Sam.

Adelina Briana
Hey Briana what's up
Hey um I was wondering if  you wanted to come over to my house.
Yeah sure I'll be right over
The door will be open
Alright I'll see you then
Aii bye

I hang up making my way to my bedroom. I go on my phone and start listening to music.
Picture of house.

I heard the door open so I made my way downstairs

I heard the door open so I made my way downstairs. "Best friend!!!" Adelina yelled going up to me and hugging me. I chuckled "Why are you acting like you haven't seen me in years I literally saw you yesterday," "That was too long ago" she said whining. I smiled. "Alright alright, Im going to make a singing video later on with Sam Tsui and I want to hang out with you to pass the time" I said truthfully. Adelina put her hand to her heart and gasped "I thought you wanted to hang out with me because I'm your best friend! I'm hurt!" "Stop overreacting," I said laughing. "Bitch...." she mumbled "I heard that! You wanna fight?" I asked. "Aii square up," She said in a fighting stance. We both than bursted laughing and hugged each other. "I could never fight you I love you too much," She said into the hug. "Love you too sis" I said smiling.

We ended up watching Netflix the rest of the time and acting stupid. That's when the door bell rang. I looked at the time. It was 3:26 damn time flied fast. I guess it does when you have fun. "That must be Sam, I'll be right back," I said. "Aii" I made my way downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Sam!" I said with a smile. "Hey Briana!" He said happily. He pulled me into a hug. "Alright come follow me to my balcony, that's where we are going to be filming," I said. "Alright cool," he said following me.

We entered my room where Adelina was waiting on her phone. She looked up. "Sam this is Adelina one of my best friends, Adelina this is Sam as I've told you about before" they both said hi to each other and went on with their day.

Sam and I went on my balcony and he saw that I had already set up everything. I brought my electrical guitar and he had is piano thingy. (I'm sorry idk what it's called 😂) We discussed what parts we would be singing and started

After we finished we looked back at the footage and loved what we saw. "Great job," Sam said with a smile. "Thanks! You too" we high fived each other and I uploaded the video up to my instagram.

After hanging out in my room and talking we heard a growl. Not any growl. A growl that came from the stomach non other than Adelina. We both looked her way. "What I didn't have breakfast!" She said defending herself. Me and Sam just looked at each other and laughed. "Thinking of it I'm pretty hungry too," Sam said. "I guess I could go for something to eat." I said "it's settled than! But what are we going to eat?" Adelina asked. "Ummm wanna jut order pizza?" Sam asked. "Sounds good" I said. "I'm down," Yarilisa said.

The pizza finally came and Adelina was ecstatic. "FOOD!!!" Adelina yelled. "Adelina your acting like Danny," I said laughing. "Oh shit I don't wanna be like Danny," Adelina said. I burst out laughing  "ROASTED!!" We all started laughing. "We are such 10 year olds," Adelina said laughing. "That's a fact!" I yelled out laughing. "We're acting like we are high," Sam said chuckling. "At this point we might be" I said laying on the bed.

After we finished eating the pizza Sam said he had to go. We looked at the time and saw that it was already sun down. Damn time flew by real fast. We both hugged him goodbye and went back inside. We became really good friends with him.

"Hey Adelina wanna sleep over?" I asked. "Sure why not I have nothing else to do," She said.

Today I made a new friend. It happens all the time. I'm just super outgoing. But things will get worst. Way worst because my past will just come right back and bite me in the ass. I might just loose a friend because of it. Because of him.
___________________________
HEY GUYS! I know it's been I while since I've updated but I've just haven't been in the mood. I lost my mojo but I'm getting better now. There is just a shit ton of drama in my life but I'm just starting to get over it. Also expect another update in "Demon Secrets" and "The Secret (Draco Malfoy x reader)" soon!ANWAYS. With that being said, I'll see you in the next chapter BAAAIIII ✌🏼😎

Word count: 1259