You are only mine

Marinette's POV:

After finishing patrol, I still felt really guilty. Maybe I should make up with Adrien, and maybe give him a chance. Or will he think he is the second choice because I rejected him for someone else. "Marinette you have to calm down. The worst thing that could happen right now is Adrien getting akumatised," says Tikki. Wait oh my god, I forgot to make sure he won't be akumatised. But I can't right now, I am really stressed out. What do I do Tikki?

"First, Mari you have to take deep breaths. Next, I don't think Adrien will be akumatised, I mean he hasn't before, so maybe he won't." I am just so stressed right now, first Adrien, now Chat Noir. Why do boys have to be so complicated? While I'm still mumbling, I hear a faint sound. Tikki goes in my backpack, and I suddenly feel like someone is there. I take my sewing needle and point it like a tiny sword and say go away or I'll prick you now.

"Well, I though princesses were kind and sweet to their guests,"says a very familiar voice. "I am no princess," I retort back. But internally I am hoping its not Adrien or some weirdo. " Then you are mistaken, for you are one, but your mine." I internally cringe and step back into the wall. " I always thought you were the one for meow purincess. That you were the love of my life and soulmate. I kept dreaming, that you will love me( Emphasis on dramaticness). But, what I get in return is rejection, even worse you liked somebody else." This is Adrien, I need to calm him down and get Cat Noir. So I reply with, "Adrien, I know you are hurt. But that's not the way."

"Then, answer me who did you like." I will never tell you. "Answer me now, or suffer the consequences." He was dangerously near kissing range. And being the clumsy idiot I am, I say "Chat Noir." "You like him, well then you are in regrets purincess. The name's Chat Blanc." He flicks a light on, in my once dark room. There out of the blue was Chat Noir, but in a white suit. "I was Chat Noir and Adrien." I just stood there with my mouth open, I mean this whole time I sat behind Chat Noir, and I didn't know. Well now my situation, is kinda worse now.

"W-what happen to you, Chat No-Blanc." " You happen purincess. You make me want to melt into chocolate and yet you loved a mask. Chat Noir was just an image, Adrien is just an image, but Chat Blanc isn't a mask. He will be greater than that. He even destroyed Hawk Moth." I was internally scared, did he really use his Cataclysm on Hawkmoth. Though Hawkmoth was the villain, he doesn't deserve to be killed. "Cat on your tongue, Purrincess." I need to think of a plan to fool the cat or else who knows what he will do.

Stay Miraculous,

AMiraculousCat