Welcome to my Bloody Hell of Death Part 2

Marinette's POV

I was really scared right now. I looked at all the previous clipping from this week and I feel sick to my stomach. Six people are dead because of one measly faint, oh how I wish I could use miraculous cure but Chat will know what I have done and possibly harm more people. I just wish I wasn't blinded back then for my love for Chat Noir. I cannot believe I am saying this but..... I think I love Adrien but my love for Chat Noir was a smidge more. Tikki gets out of my soul and tries to calm me down. It hasn't been even afternoon and I was stressed out like blast it(inspired from one of my childhood authors, it means really bad hella word was said. It is ...... the s-word. I am so in the s-word mood because of this stupid annoying boy).

"Let us go to the Guardian's home." The guardian? Wait Master Fu, how could I not have gone a long time ago. I transformed and slowly let the shadows be my protection. I had to be really careful or Chat might spot me. As soon as I entered Master Fu's home, I saw him looking at me like he was expecting me to be there. "Ah, Ladybug what a wonderful suprise. I think you came for help to destroy Chat Noir 's evil." I nodded in agreement, I could use help. I think it is time to activate the peacock, fox, and bee miraculous. I protest because inexperienced heros are no match for (the hair ball of doom).

"Don't worry Ladybug, since I felt Chat presense of being evil, I have already gave the miraculouses. They have been training to reach your level and they are trying their best. May I introduce you to your squad." Two girls and a boy came in civilian clothes. "I may suggest detransforming Ladybug," said the guardian. I detransformed into Marinette. They had shocked looks on their faces. What? I asked them. "Well it isn't every day Chat Blanc's girlfriend is actually Ladybug." I mentally groaned at what Chat Blanc had done to ruin my life. All our kwamis included the guardians began to rejoice in reunion.

"Anyways, I am Alana Stephens,a transfer student from Australia." She had gold hair and denim blue eyes and is curvy, but skinny with pale skin, and sounded very nervous and self conscious. Alana also explained that she was the bee miraculous(ok I am sorry for the guest who sent this because I already wrote this part and I had it a little too late, so I am really sorry, and I already reserved two spots for the miraculous).

"Hi, I am Daniel Trot(ironic am I right), and I hold the fox miraculous." He had orange hair with red tips dyed and had hazel-yellowish eyes, with a really skinny body with a tan skin and sounded really energetic yet mischevious.

"Hi, I am Sunny Moon(Not Austin-Ally reference at all, I repeat not! But my actual name means that combing my last name of course like Marinette is the one who rises to make the bread, also me and DuusuMiraculous are already huge fans of Duusu) and I hold the peacock miraculous." She had  medium straight black hair with dark brown eyes and is average weight for her age with light brown skin and sounded really shy and unconfident(this actually is me in real life, I am also 5'4, a girl, and hate math).

They seemed really nice, but the question is are they are up to the challenge? Even I am scared battling my love of my life. "We start training together now, if you don't mind Ladybug," says the guardian. Before I could ask we don't have much time, and tomorrow is the battle that isn't worth fighting even with a week's worth of training. "Come on, since Ladybug has her miraculous we will able to stop time for about 3 weeks. But I think 10 hours is enough." Wait, I reply how do you stop time. "How do you think we are almost ready to face Blanc, we were able to stop time once every 24 hours for about 36 hours. So we were able to train without being tired, " says Daniel.

"Repeat, after me Ladybug, Le Paonne, Renard Rouge, and Honey Queen. *Something in Chinese, but can translate to stop the worries and time with the combined force and we shall give you something in return which is evil.* " We got sucked into this portal and the guardian began training us in this arena.

(Finish the training)

It was the exact time when we left to the portal, and we all bade goodbyes. I slithered back in the shadows to the hospital where I thankfully came back in time for more hell.

Chat Blanc's POV

I decided to meet purrincess and I raced to her window at the hospital knocking. She didn't open the window, but she must be sleeping. I opened to see nothing there, no purrincess anywhere. Maybe she was allowed to go home? I went to her balcony slowly but nothing was there, not even in her bed room. I went back to the hospital room and found Mari sitting and staring at a wall. I say," Hello Purrincess, how is my love. Wait where were you at 9pm?" Mari snapped out of her gaze and stared at me in fear not opening her mouth. I said the same thing again, this time to hear a meek answer, "I was hungry, and needed to walk for some time and so  that is why I wasn't here." I realized I was scaring her, I said to her," Don't worry the cat won't hurt you m'lady, cat's honor." But her voice quivered," I seen the deaths in the newspaper, why?" I told her the simple truth, "They hurt Adrien in a specific form or way and I was not to let them get away with that." She smiled and hugged me and gave a smooth kiss. As much as I wanted to enjoy it for countless hours, I had a battle to win. Then to plan a wedding for our lives and our find a future home.

Marinette's POV

I smiled and happily thought to myself, he said Adrien was mad at these people and they couldn't get away with it. That means there is Adrien still in there and if I could I could bring him back to normal with the squad. Our name was the Quantic Team. And it was going to headlines that "Quantic Team has freed Paris from mortal danger of Chat Blanc's Terror." I just hope all ends well, and Adrien gets to be himself, even if it means I have to die.

I am soooooooo soooooorrrrryyyyy for keeping this update longer than it should be. I had midterms was last week. So I was even lucky to even had access to Wattpad. Anyways to say I am sorry I updated with two chapters with a total of about 2000 words altogether. My ending is going to be possibly sad so if you want Adrienette to sail you have to change my mind right now. Seriously, I was planning for somebody to die. Literally Duusu Miraculous was pleading me to make two separate endings after seeing the summary of my battle today. But somebody needs to die, Spoiler Harry Potter, Divergent, and any other book that includes character death. Well, I need to say this............nobody will be revived from the miraculous cure. Sorry for keeping your hopes up but they never revive except Chloe. She is "chosen".

AMC