Are you afraid of your self?

Adrien's POV:

I felt a little uncomfortable after hanging out with the guys. Well I know Ladybug might probably be our ages, I mean she did know how to play Mecha Strike III. But ever since Ladybug stopped coming and helping us I was shocked. She would never would want to quit, wouldn't she? But apparently she stopped even without saying that she would stop for some time. I just couldn't believe m'lady would even do that, but she did.

Recently Marinette has actually caught my eye. She seemed that she had lost her stutter and wasn't afraid of me anymore. But she didn't hang out with us as much as she used to. Instead she is hanging with Liela. Everybody including me knows that she is always lying. Even Ladybug the traitor had even admitted that. But nevertheless Marinette, Rose and Juleka seemed the only ones who actually fully trusted the girl.

As I am thinking that there is person reading my mind, I see a black flash. I gasp because I haven't seen an akuma since we defeated my father who was Hawkmoth. But the miraculous was safe with Master Fu unless some weird thing happened to prevent this. I take Plagg out of my bag and say Plagg, Claws Out. "Nooooo, need to finish cheeeeesseeeee!"

As soon I was done transforming I saw Carapace already at the scene fighting what looks like a...... Ladybug! Wait, why was Ladybug looking like Anti-Bug or Chloe was when she was akumatised. I began striking because every second matters. Rena Rouge and Honey Queen arrive together finally.

"Who are you, imposter Ladybug," HQ said. "Oh, little me. I thought you guys knew, Backstabbers!" I was confused, what did we so to make Ladybug evil. "I wasn't needed when I defended good until the akumas showed me the way. You know the funny thing is that akumas never really go away don't they Hun." Chloe gasped, and we all gasped. We all knew Ladybug wouldn't say that.

Ladybug then did back sprint and opened her yoyo, which then immediately changed her a little differently. She now had her blue bell eyes turned purple and she wore a silver shirt with black pants with gray boots. But I had a feeling I would regret what would happen next and I did of course.

"Well, I might not seem strong enough but you all seem like it." She smirked and had purple orbs coming out of her hands and through some at us. We dodged them but finally the orb hit us. I started seeing my shadow moving in a not so normal way, so did the others move in a similar way.

Our shadows went near Ladybug and she smiled a deadly one. Out of her hands, an akuma came out and touched our shadows. HQ's became Anti-Bug, Carapace's became the Bubbler, Rena Rouge became Lady Wifi, and mine worst of all was a boy who had the same hairstyle I had when I was Chat Noir. But had black tux shirt with a green tie and with black jeans with black shoes. Thankfully, no one remembered who our suppose akumatization people were. I was astonished at mine until I cringed when I heard it speak.

"Well, M'lady don't you think these nobodies are going through a pawful situation." As much as I wanted to vomit how he used my cat puns, our main focus was on how the heck she was able to do that. But before answers would reveal, she some how absorbed them in her hands and she ran really quickly and we couldn't even come to her speed. We decided a nice talk with Master Fu would do us well.

As we enter Master Fu's shop after we detransformed, he looked like already predicted our visit. "Ah, the Miraculous Team you came for my assistance I presume," he said. We slowly nod and He begins saying, " This isn't a miraculous trouble, it is a carelessness that has caused this. Pollen has a tendency to forget to remind the Bee miraculous holder to not get carried away when capturing akumas. The whole purpose of capturing the akumas is for soon Ladybug to purify them if the moth has gone rouge. But you were excited for the glory having a big purpose that you forgot about Humility, and usually it is the peacock miraculous that reminds the other holders of this. And before any of you ask, Ladybug had returned her miraculous a long time ago. And I actually never quite expected her to want her miraculous back once she felt the power of the akumas."

I gasped, that Ladybug returned her miraculous. I started to feel like it was my fault for not making her welcome on the team. "I have no choice but to tell you all you need help, so I will release the peacock miraculous to. Ladybug cannot find an evil part to the peacock even though they may seem arrogant, some are in fact pure." I wanted to protest having to deal with Ladybug and our evil selves were already too much, and having another person would just make things be more complicated. But then again a little help would do us great.

I almost overslept the next day, and had to rush down to school before the bell rang. I looked at Marinette who was sitting in Chloe's old seat next to Lila the liar. There was something off about my purrincess and I couldn't tell what. Then I realized it must be because she put her hair down, and she even looked prettier. I need to visit her tonight as Chat Noir and she why she is acting a little strange.

Author's POV

As we exit out of Adrien's POV we see Marinette a bit closer. She is wearing her white t-shirt without the cardigan. But we can see a chain(Necklace chain) going around her neck in a silver color. As she walks out of class we see Marinette go to the locker room and pull the chain out. It has a purple butterfly pendant and she rubs it. An akuma appears in front of her. Marinette smiles and gently pets before sending it back to her necklace. She hears Lila calling her name and quickly hides the necklace into her shirt. What she didn't know that someone was watching her.........it was the readers and the author.

Ok 1070 words! I am officially on count down mode because as I previously stated no more updates by December 1st. I will comment and vote till December 13th. Then I am gone like never going to update until January 15th ish. But comment did ur feelings or anything. I officially now have 1k reads! I was like 3 hours ago with 999 reads and just like waiting for another read to reach 1k. Well, this is like those books that seem like they have in a different time but will merge together in one big smash.  I will try to update the next 4 chapters for my other book because I felt like I neglected that for like 10 days now. And I did my goal of trying to finish part 1 of this book so yeah! Thanks for reading this tedious book! And I found this under the new three-part bee thingy episodes! I think blue guy is mayor, yellow staffy is mother to Chloe and I really am afraid of this particular bee the most is Chloe.

 And I did my goal of trying to finish part 1 of this book so yeah! Thanks for reading this tedious book! And I found this under the new three-part bee thingy episodes! I think blue guy is mayor, yellow staffy is mother to Chloe and I really am af...

AMC