Bloody Hell(My Way)

I have nothing to say for the title except that Ron Weasley says it more than like a million times.  And we die and cry for RIP OCs and Lila(ok those of you who actually cares about Lila like you have never been the new girl and wanted to fit in, ok I wanted to lie so badly that I had a phone but I didn't have one until I was actually this year when I was close to being 14- if I didn't I would get one perhaps when I will be 16 or even 18). Wait why is Chloe "chosen"? Why is a dead person getting miraculous? Or why does the author like Chloe or Lila for that matter? Why do I end up asking questions? 

Marinette's POV

Seven days is today. One week has passed since Chat 's proclamation of killing ladybug. One day has passed since I regain conscience. Today is the day where fate is either kind or cruel. Tikki is having a brave look on her face as she floats and hugs my face.

"Marinette you are extremely brave and one of my favorite ladybugs. Please promise me that you will still stay alive and fight and bring back my brother."(story continues after authors thinking)

"Of course Tikki we will save Chat Noir and his kwami from the akuma and save Paris from this terror, " I say bravely. But first I needed a healthy breakfast because we were going to kick supervillain bat(I just watched monster high don't judge me).

Le time skip after eating a salad....... wait is that a ladybug on my salad! Is that Tikki? Tikki spots on. Come on Tikki spots on!(Author is just jk but she actually saw that in real life with a 5 year old a year ago)

After I give Tikki a whole jar that I 'borrowed' of cookies so Lucky Charm could stay on for a couple of hours. After tikki ate the whole thing I said, "Tikki spots on!" I felt the familiar transformation on my body as my spandex suit took over. After the transformation, I went to Fu's place and saw that Alana had already arrived in as Honey Queen.  Master Fu smiled as he poured some tea and gave some to me. "One must cool down before the battle and not be overconfident. Hence the tea cools the body, mind and even spirit," said Fu.

"Hey everyone I am sorry I am late but I..." Renard Rouge came through the window and looked at us if he just got told he won a million dollars. "I am so going to live Sunny down about this. She is going to..." "She is going to what Daniel?" Daniel looked behind him as Le Paonne held a ticket for a front seat jagged stone concert. I and Honey laughed at Daniel as he learned if he was still standing in front of Sunny he could have won that ticket.

"We have more pressuring matters to attend," I remind them. "Chat Blanc is my partner so it would be as if you fought against me but with the power of destruction at his hand."

" We promise that we will be careful, we trained to help you in combat to defeat him, and get him back to his normal sense, " says Le Paonne.

We all swing...... ok I swing with my yoyo. While Honey uses her wings to fly(duh she is a bee, the last thing I could do is let her have wings), Renard uses his flute to make a cloud, and Le Paonne uses her dress/wings glide. We reach the Eiffel tower where immediately civilians except media and of course Alya came in a safe distance to witness the brutal battle.

Alya far away opens a ladyblog stream and fans watch safely at awe at the new heroes behind Ladybug. Even the media was at awe but were scared of Chat Blanc appearing when they ask near in front. But after ten minutes of waiting, he appears.

Dun Dun Dahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-