You Were My Last Chance To Live(book 2 starts now)

Okay, I am so selfish! But this book is the same thing like Part 1. But worse and worse, maybe no death to A or M but maybe others......not guaranteed. Reason I didn't put this on a sequel was that I intended the original story to be 20 chapters long but.....Chat Blanc was kind of hard to pull off for a very long time.  A beautiful yet dreadful story comes to mind. So enjoy the first Chapter cuz I'm made it.  Happy Thanksgiving Americans(author hands everyone black Friday flyers) Also this has nothing to with the book, I just didn't want to waste a good chapter. 

Marinette's POV(Six months ago)

Okay, today I am going to confess to Adrien and then after that, we will date, get married and have 3 kids with a hamster! As I was going to confess to him after school, I went to the library was he always goes on Tuesday for his fencing class is 15 minutes later. Like anybody knows that(so stalkerish). As I walked in, I stupidly hid behind the library shelf and heard Nino and Adrien conversing about something along the lines of crushes.

"So, dude come on you promised me you would tell who you have got a crush on," whines Nino. "Well, I will describe her to you... she is smart, confident, pretty, and clever. But she, I think doesn't attend our school. She never told me though, so come to think of it..." I didn't stay to hear the rest of Adrien's words. I ran outside to the park under the tree of love. It was a nice big tree where its branches were long and children climbed on its branches. I climbed on one and sobbed.

Why wasn't I great enough for Adrien? Who was the girl who he likes even is? He says it like they know each other for like ever. Well, why don't even bother on people like Adrien at all? Besides Marinette was the only part of me who was holding normal, Ladybug was even worse.

(Present) It only had been about six months since I quit or stopped fighting because I wasn't needed anymore. Chat Noir, my lovable partner he ...changed. He stopped flirting with me and ended up flirting with Honey Queen. I didn't like HQ at all because she was becoming more of a team leader. While Rena Rouge only seemed to follow directions from HQ and so did Carapace. I was even frustrated when HQ discovered that she could make akumas disappear(Hehe, can you catch the foreshadow). They would never return to Paris anyways so Paris was safe for a long time.

I was deemed as the useless person while fighting, and that one time when I was sick, they defeated the akuma. That was the last straw, I returned Tikki, to Master Fu, and began my life as just a civilian. But the aftermath of me quitting, resulted in Alya would rather hang out with Chloe. I mean Chloe is becoming nice and all, but Alya would never... would she? Even Adrien, Nino, and Alya were always pairing up with Chloe for projects and had their own talks.

I decided to make friends with Lila. She really seemed like a nice girl who was just really misunderstood in life. She and I became close friends and she made me forget about Alya and Adrien. We were like best friends till the end until I came across Adrien, Alya, Nino, and Chloe one day when Lila had to go to her limo because her parents need her for an interview for a movie.

"Do you remember, Nino when you were like whoosh, so grateful that you were able to remove the miraculous underneath of that crazy man who was Hawkmoth." "Yeah, Carapace was the bomb, and I owe it to my team and Wayzz." I see a green turtle kwami appear from his bag. "No need to thank me. The pleasure it is to defeat HawkMoth and restore the moth miraculous to Master Fu is pleasing enough."

I just realized that the reason why they hung out so much was that they were the team. To my worse fears, I saw Adrien holding a black cat. He was the lovable Chat Noir, my partner!

"I kind of wonder what happened to Ladybug, guys," said Chloe. "Well, probably Ladybug is 3000 years old and was probably just serving until we got the hang of things," said Alya. I almost want to hit my head for saying those stupid words that I was 3000 years old. Seriously, I was about their ages. "Well yeah, I agree with Alya," said Adrien. I choked on my tears and wanted to cry and run as far away from here.

Well, I did and I ended up near an empty warehouse and started crying to my heart's content. Nothing seemed to go my way! I sobbed even louder, but then I heard a noise. I looked around, I screamed idiotically, "Who goes there?" To my surprise, I met eyes with purple butterflies that kinda of look like akumas! "We are the tired souls, Marinette! We have been used to manipulate to Hawkmoth's wishes. But now we don't have a master to keep us in control. You also have been in pain, we will help you. You will make those pay for messing with you, show them what happens that just making an akuma go away doesn't make it really go away!"

I was astonished that this is what happened to akumas that disappeared. But my pain will be eased if I agree. I can finally be strong than the weak person I am now. I slowly nod my head, and the butterflies swarm around me. With their magic they were able to make me have a similar outfit I had when I was ladybug except instead of black spots, they were replaced with red ones and same for my suit and it turned black. I felt this new power rush through my hands. Watch out Paris, Hawkmoth is gone, but not Marinette. Mwahaha(Evil laugh)

Wow, you must already kill me, well this might go like this for like 20 chapters. Happy Thanksgiving!

AMC