He hates me but loves me

Marinette's POV(The real Chapter!)

I woke up to someone saying,"She is awake, she is alive!" I try hard to understand what's going on but this white room really blinds the eyes. "Mari, sweetie we thought you were dead, and we brought you to the hospital," rambles my maman. "Ms. Dupain-Cheng, it is seemed that you were in a coma from fainting from a stress related issue. You have been asleep for about six days."

I was out for six days! Now everything came back to me on Chat wanting my miraculous. Why did he want my miraculous, I mean HawkMoth is dead thanks to him. Wait, I forgot about Tikki, for about a week! "Relax Marinette, I'm here, " says Tikki, who I think is talking through my head. "Of course silly, I'm talking through your head. As soon as you fainted I became a part of your soul." Wait are you dead."No, a kwami does that when either their miraculous holder is about to die or in Chat Noir's case, the kwami becomes strapped in their chosen mind. To close its mouth until it is free from akumatization."

"Mari, we have friends who are visiting," says Papa. On instinct I whispered hide Tikki, but realized that wouldn't matter.

"Mari, we were worried sick about you, and with that akuma running around, we thought you were his victim just like Chloe," rambles Alya. What most surprised me was Adrien was still there, but his eyes had a look of more than a concern. Nino piped," Dudette, you had to look how Alya reacted when Mrs.Bustier announced you wouldn't be at school for who knows how long. She hysterically went to the next akuma attack and started cursing at Chat Blanc for hurting you." I giggled, and said Thank you Alya for jumping to conclusions. "Umm guys, is it okay if I talk to Marinette in private, " says Adrien. "Sure, " they chirped at the same time.

As soon as they left, he transformed into him. "Well, since that's taken care of, how are you purrincess. Did you get hurt badly, I always came here secretly hoping that you will be awake."

I replied to him no. Why did you faint, then.

"Why do you want Ladybug's earrings anyways, you already killed Hawkmoth," I say. "So no one gets between us, you are my sole reason to live Marinette, I'm pawsitively serious., and I know Ladybug will try and stop me. If she doesn't I know she will plan something big and, I might as well kill her. (The are where I gave you hints)

I muster up some courage in my voice and say, " But what if I was Ladybug, what would you do ?" I would,..... I don't know. But I'm sure you are not her, you are even better. Well I can't stay like this. But one good kiss to wave your knight I kissed him with a passionate kiss and bade him goodbye.

Wait, Chat said he will give Ladybug a week to give up her- I mean my miraculous. It has been six days already. Well I know today I must rest for tomorrow is the battle

Well I have to think of a battle scene! 

Will I update some time next week? What do you think who will die? Will they live? Does the Ship sails or break? Why am I asking too much Questions?-xD

AMIraculousCat