~Chapter-2~

As soon as we reached, I walked out of the car , not even wanting to face dad.
Yeah i was clearly mad at him. So right now facing him won't do any good.
I just walked Inside the building.

Within an hour the auction is about to begin.

   A woman in her 30's dressed me up. She did my make up and straightened my hair.
I checked myself in the mirror before lining up behind girls of my age. Waiting for the auction to begin.

The girls looked excited. They're not even upset with this.
Maybe, I'm the only who doesn't wanna be here. I still couldn't accept the fact that my dad is sacrificing his own daughter. He didn't even think of my life.

Now, we are here to satisfy the vampires. Humans are nothing but a blood bag to them. I shuddered at the thought.

The girls looked so pretty. The vampires would choose them, they won't even notice me. I'm nothing special than these pretty ones. I somehow convinced myself.

The auction began. Vampires gathered. All the red eyes, sharp fangs waiting to devour the girls.
One by one the girls stepped onto the stage and the vampires bought them.

Now it was my turn, I was shaking. I felt like I couldn't stand anymore.
The spotlight was on me. Glistening red eyes staring at me. I decided not to look at them. But I couldn't help, I was met with a pair of dark grey eyes, staring at me coldly. I shuddered under his stare and quickly looked down regretting. I looked again to see him staring at me intently.

  "$500,000" he bid. I was utterly in shock.
$500,000?!, I was the highest bid. What? Is he crazy ?

And the bid is over. I was pushed to the backstage. I was zoning out again. Before I even know someone grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me to a shiny black audi.

He let go of my wrist, before getting into the car. That's when I had the chance to get a closer look of the one who bought me. His dark grey eyes looking down at me. Dark brown hair neatly done. Well dressed.
Clenching his jaw ,
"Stop staring and get in!" He said through his gritted teeth. I looked down quickly, embarrassed. And got in his car. He started the engine and we drove off to who knows where...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time,
Keep voting and supporting us!
-TwinMagic24